(Senior) Integrated Business Planner
Introduction to the job
Are you a team player who wants to act in the heart of ASML with stakeholder management including board level? Do you like to have a leading role in balancing demand, supply, business priorities and financial targets in a fast changing high-tech environment? Then a job as (Senior) Integrated Business Planner at ASML is what you are looking for! Will you take on this opportunity?
You'll act as a control center which takes care that planning decisions are made timely, independent, conscious and aligned with all relevant sectors in ASML. It's your job to secure a healthy plan for your business products between demand, supply, business priorities and finance by aligning the capacities of the supply chain, manufacturing and field to meet the market demand.
Want to know how ASML builds the most amazing, complex machines that you will ever see?
Find out more: ASML IN ONE MINUTE
Role and responsibilities
As a (Senior) Integrated Business Planner you play a vital role in bringing parts of information together, providing the right decisions and consequences to senior management and board level.
You'll be part of the bigger Integrated Business Planning Department. This is a separate and independent entity within the Operations sector with interfaces to a lot of stakeholders (Business Line, Sales, Supply Chain Management, Finance Manufacturing, D&E and Sourcing). Its independent role is used to create an objective decision making process for planning purposes across ASML
As a (Senior) Integrated Business Planner you:
- Manage the Demand/Supply cycle;
- Prepare capability and flexibility decisions;
- Facilitate demand and supply consolidation processes;
- Identify and capture opportunities, as well as identifying and mitigating risks;
- Challenge organization to capture opportunities;
- Integrate New product development in Business plan;
- Provide transparency for ASML's Board of Management and relevant stakeholders to decide timely on integrated plans;
- Manage the interface and alignment between Business Line, Sales, Marketing, Manufacturing, Sourcing, Logistics and Finance, ensuring that the complete organization is executing to the same plan.
Education and experience
To help us tackle the technical challenges we face, you'll need:
- A master's degree in business engineering and management science or Supply Chain management;
- 5+ years experience in operations planning, supply planning and/or new product introductions;
- Knowledge and experience with Office, SAP and Supply chain modeling;
- Experience in management reporting.
To thrive as a (Senior) Integrated Business Planner, you'll need the following skills:
- Strong communicator in English (Dutch is a pre);
- Self-assured and capable of convincing people;
- Flexible to respond to dynamic situations;
- Strong analytic capability and a pro-active improving attitude (tools and processes);
- Capable to make deep-dive analyses and maintaining high-level overview;
- Persistent entrepreneur with business sense.
What do we have to offer?
- Read our labor conditions and development opportunities;
- A unique and challenging job;
- A work environment with an open culture and focus on results;
- Many opportunities for career growth;
- Courses and continuous training to develop your skills.
Diversity and inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote per-sons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
Please add your complete, recent CV and cover letter for this position to your application. We can't process your application without the mentioned documents.
Need to know more about applying for a job as Integrated Business Planner at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.