customer support skills
- Ability to explore new applications of our existing product line
- Create product specification based on Marketing/customer inputs
- Conduct feasibility studies, prototype testing and generate feature proof data
- Documentation including the user’s manual and other technical documents
- knowledge of data analytics and machine learning
- Research, evaluate, and present statistical or Machine Learning methods to provide actionable insights
- Provide training to field engineers and key customers
- Knowledge on chemical amplified resist, Negative tone development and resist processing is a plus
- Familiar with ASML scanner system and the key imaging modules is a plus.
- Some domestic and international travel required.
Diversity and inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
EOE AA M/F/Veteran/Disability
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.