Supply Chain Project Coordinator - Guaranteed sign on bonus and relocation
Join ASML Wilton today to receive your sign on bonus and relocation.
*Offer valid for Wilton, CT new hire offers made between now and December 15, 2021.
ASML US brings together the most creative minds in science and technology to develop lithography machines that are key to producing faster, cheaper, more energy-efficient microchips. We design, develop, integrate, market and service these advanced machines, which enable our customers - the world's leading chipmakers - to reduce the size and increase the functionality of their microchips, which in turn leads to smaller, more powerful consumer electronics. Our headquarters are in Veldhoven, the Netherlands, and we have 18 office locations around the United States including main offices in Chandler, Arizona, San Jose and San Diego, California, Wilton, Connecticut, and Hillsboro, Oregon.
ARE YOU AMBITIOUS? Willing to go the extra mile? Driven to develop yourself, our Supply Chain Management department and our projects?
The Supply Chain Project Coordinator mission is to secure a swift time-to-market for new and revised products by developing, monitoring and enforcing a reliable, transparent and efficient logistic plan. If you have what it takes and can effectively evaluate, coordinate, expedite executable solutions and deliver superior results through implementation, come grow with our team. You will represent the Supply Chain in a cross functional project team to manage the introduction, engineering changes and eventual phase out of products.
This position requires access to controlled technology, as defined in the Export Administration Regulations (15 C.F.R. 730, et seq.). Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to access such controlled technology prior to beginning work. Business demands may require ASML to proceed with candidates who are immediately eligible to access controlled technology.
- Work in a cross functional project team to support development of new products and modifications to existing products throughout the product lifecycle.
- Evaluate the impact of and plan the implementation of engineering changes.Challenge the project on timing and supply chain impact. Monitor proper execution of the implementation plan.
- Determine the logistic consequences of proposed plan changes and related actions on project or program level.
- Coordinate the material flow for critical, non-volume materials (prototypes, pilots, spare parts, tools & packaging) in cooperation with Procurement, Material Planning, Engineering and Service Logistics.
- Manage the ramp up of products in the supply chain to support the product roadmaps.
- Manage material availability balanced against customer service levels, inventory, quality, costs and risks: Identify bottle necks, prepare decisions and take actions towards engineering, suppliers, factories, field to manage the critical path both for time-to-market and ramp.
- Contribute to the further processes of the Product Lifecycle Management department as part of Supply Chain Management.
BSc/MSc degree in Supply Chain/Logistics, Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, or Business Administration, or equivalent experience.
- MSc degree or BS degree with work experience of more than 2 years.
- Experience in planning and logistics processes in a high-tech, low-volume environment is a plus.
- Affinity with a technical environment.
- Team player. Good social and communication skills.
- Adaptable to fast paced environments.
- Analytical, structure and organizational skills.
- Assertive, pro-active problem solver.
- Affinity with a technical environment.
- Stakeholder management: deal effectively with internal and external stakeholders both at operational and executive levels.
- Can observe and respond to people and situations and interact with others encountered in the course of work.
- Can learn and apply new information or skills.
- Must be able to read and interpret data, information, and documents.
- Strong customer focus and commitment to customer satisfaction through prioritization, quality, efficiency and professionalism.
- Ability to complete assignments with attention to detail and high degree of accuracy.
- Proven ability to perform effectively in a demanding environment with changing workloads and deadlines.
- Result driven-demonstrate ownership and accountability.
- Identifies bottlenecks and drives improvements.
- Work independently or as part of a team and follow through on assignments with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrate open, clear, concise and professional communication.
- Ability to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with manager, co-workers and customer.
- Work according to a strict set of procedures within the provided timelines.
Role within Office
- Routinely required to sit; walk; talk; hear; use hands to keyboard, finger, handle, and feel; stoop, kneel, crouch, twist, reach, and stretch. Occasionally required to move around the campus.
- Occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
- May require travel dependent on business needs.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
EOE AA M/F/Veteran/Disability