YieldStar/DUV Project Lead
ASML US brings together the most creative minds in science and technology to develop lithography machines that are key to producing faster, cheaper, more energy-efficient microchips. We design, develop, integrate, market and service these advanced machines, which enable our customers - the world's leading chipmakers - to reduce the size and increase the functionality of their microchips, which in turn leads to smaller, more powerful consumer electronics. Our headquarters are in Veldhoven, the Netherlands, and we have 18 office locations around the United States including main offices in Chandler, Arizona, San Jose and San Diego, California, Wilton, Connecticut, and Hillsboro, Oregon.
Key Roles and Items we are looking cover:
- Project Owner Drive structural improvements for YS into implementation, both hardware and software.
- Coordinator Ensure flawless execution for large HW changes and SW implementations.
- Information owner Track and maintain YieldStar fleet configurations, ECs, and knowledge base and make available for sharing and distribution.
- Communicator Establish relationships with all stakeholders and deliver timely and audience specific messages on regular basis.
- HVM tracking list owner maintain and develop the AIR tracking list for equipment to ensure HVM readiness.
- We would seek help in Customer Review Meetings to cover with overviews from the above worklists/trackers.
- NPI is an ever changing world in YS, so several projects will be picked up through time. So the ability will exist to craft what this position will ultimately look like within the YieldStarTeam.
- Regular/weekly reporting to internal team and stakeholders providing project and hardware/software ongoing status.
- Lead regular task force sessions at appropriate cadence to deliver expectations of customer to product team and ensure correct delivery of solutions.
- Identify structural improvements on the platform, align best solutions with the customer and drive them into completion.
- Create and execute plan for non-standard major changes in the fab and in SW. Coordinate with in-fab team, customer, and stakeholders to implement the plan with flawless execution. This includes both large hardware actions and software rollouts.
- Draft customer-facing material deliver presentations that are aligned prior with stakeholders to convey the ASML message.
- Maintains the flow of data to and from the tool and opens them when disruptions occur. Has understanding of the data flow for info to/from the tool.
- Owns a library of locations where local YieldStar fleet configuration lists, equipment constant information, procedures and tracks and maintains the shares space where they reside.
- Create visibility and awareness to your projects through dashboards and reports, to manage priorities and highlight where resources are needed.
- Challenge product team with providing higher quality functionality and information.
- Own customer-specific procedures and lists and ensure tool handover (after non-sustaining team actions such as Upgrades/Installs/Relocation activities.
The CS YieldStar NPI Project Lead takes ownership of and is responsible for the development new product introduction plans and improvements on specific product or sub-system of the product. This position will lead projects and operate independently depending on project assignments on the YieldStar. The CS YieldStar NPI Project Lead will drive projects through ASML processes to support the successful introduction of new services or systems. There will be very close collaboration with 1st and 2nd Line Engineers on a daily basis to help understand how to facilitate their actions and find areas for improvements. This position will coordinate the CS Team, consisting of training, global support, upgrade execution, service engineering, and customer engagement strategy to successful maturity and in alignment with ASML's business goals. Initial assignment will be the lead of the an integration project, followed by a broad scope projects touching on variety of technologies from hardware ,software, automation, and more.
BS technical degree (Metrology, Mathematics, Mechanical, Mechatronics, Electronics, (Applied) Physics), or equivalent experience.
- Experience in a challenging environment with high tech products and complex processes.
- Experience with ASML systems and ways of working.
- Experience with delivering SW patches and releases.
- At least 1-3 years' work experience as a Project Leader.
- Extended knowledge of ASML products.
- Able to motivate, drive, steer and convince others at all levels of the organization.
- Result driven.
- Can keep a global overview of ongoing strategically important issues.
- Strong technical background and drive towards solutions.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Customer focus.
- Good communication skills towards different levels.
- Multicultural awareness.
- Adequate English language skills in speech and writing.
- Can observe and respond to people and situations and interact with others encountered in the course of work.
- Can learn and apply new information or skills.
- Must be able to read and interpret data, information, and documents.
- Strong customer focus and commitment to customer satisfaction through prioritization, quality, efficiency and professionalism.
- Ability to complete assignments with attention to detail and high degree of accuracy.
- Proven ability to perform effectively in a demanding environment with changing workloads and deadlines.
- Result driven-demonstrate ownership and accountability.
- Identifies bottlenecks and drives improvements.
- Work independently or as part of a team and follow through on assignments with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrate open, clear, concise and professional communication.
- Ability to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with manager, co-workers and customer.
- Work according to a strict set of procedures within the provided timelines.
Role within Office
- Routinely required to sit; walk; talk; hear; use hands to keyboard, finger, handle, and feel; stoop, kneel, crouch, twist, reach, and stretch. Occasionally required to move around the campus.
- Occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
- May require travel dependent on business needs.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
- This position requires access to controlled technology, as defined in the Export Administration Regulations (15 C.F.R. 730, et seq.). Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to access such controlled technology prior to beginning work. Business demands may require ASML to proceed with applicants who are immediately eligible to access controlled technology.
- This U.S. position is open to U.S. workers only. A U.S. Worker is someone who is either a U.S. Citizen, U.S. National, U.S. Lawful Permanent Resident, or a person granted Refugee or Asylum status by the U.S. Government. The Company will not sponsor a foreign national for this position.
EOE AA M/F/Veteran/Disability