It’s a great time to join AAA The Auto Club Group!
JOIN THE TEAM COMMITTED TO DRIVING YOUR CAREER FORWARD
A DAY IN THE LIFE of an Assistant Retail Sales Leader
The Auto Club Group is seeking a prospective Assistant Retail Sales Leader who can drive sales and service goal achievements across all ACG product lines within the assigned geography. You will be challenged to drive new business with competitive products and help retain The Auto Club Groups 14+ million members.
- Develop plans to execute day-to-day transactions to ensure successful branch operations.
- Assist in the development, implementation and monitoring of annual operation strategies and growth initiatives.
- Accountable for the attainment of agency, product, revenue, and service goals for assigned retail locations by coaching and developing captive agents and branch staff.
- Support the analysis of local sales markets and the execution of business plans designed to grow, protect and diversify relationships with current and potential customers.
- Responsible for assisting the Retail Sales Leader in the management of headcount and net gain for all positions in assigned geography, helping to ensure there is an adequate number of resources in each role measured against headcount plans.
- Ensure in-depth understanding of all company and line of business policies and procedures.
- Participate in ACG’s Field Leadership Development Program and complete all required curriculum in communicated timeframe according to program guidelines.
- Build relationships and interact with line of business partners from travel, membership and financial services to increase understanding of products and services offered.
- Maintain a solid understanding of all branch level operations (facilities, cash management).
- Maintain ongoing knowledge of regulatory changes that may affect sales and service.
- Work with Human Resources and other necessary departments to onboard new sales agents and member service representatives.
- Conduct site visits to connect with agents and address all training, operational and sales needs.
- Provide input and guidance on the dynamics of assigned insurance or travel products/services, discount utilization and operational support areas associated with products and services offered.
- Coach agents in compensation, bonus and sales excellence opportunities. Collaborate with and guide agents on identifying and cultivating cross-selling opportunities. Analyze sales activity of assigned agents to identify opportunities for improvements. Utilize appropriate lead management, marketing resources, results from site observations and activity reports to develop and update action plans to maximize insurance sales/revenue on a regular basis.
- Ensure that assigned agents and locations are following appropriate processes and procedures.
- Communicate issues and concerns to assigned Retails Sales Leader to ensure appropriate response. Provide input into agent performance reviews.
- Execute or coordinate the execution of various operational activities (field control audits/reviews, inspections, etc.). Liaison with Field Controls, Audit and other department involved in monitoring field activities. Handle customer appeasements and address other issues when necessary.
- Keep current on community activities, trends and competitive environments. Support various product and membership promotional campaigns to ensure meeting sales goals. Provide on-site support to local events and activities. Initiate, develop, execute and monitor projects as assigned. Maintain project documentation and provide updates to management on a periodic basis.
What it’s like to work for The Auto Club Group:
- Serve our members by making their satisfaction our highest priority
- Do what’s right by sustaining an open, honest and ethical work environment
- Lead in everything we do by offering best-in-class products, benefits and services
- ACG values our employees by seeking the best talent, rewarding high performance and holding ourselves accountable
HOW WE REWARD OUR EMPLOYEES
A competitive annual salary between $79,428.96 to $117, 374.92
ACG offers excellent and comprehensive benefits packages:
Medical, dental and vision benefits
Paid parental leave and adoption assistance
Paid Time Off (PTO), company paid holidays, CEO days, and floating holidays
Paid volunteer day annually
Tuition assistance program, professional certification reimbursement program and other professional development opportunities
Discounts, perks, and rewards and much more
WE ARE LOOKING FOR CANDIDATES WHO
- Valid driver’s license
- Currently hold or able to attain and maintain appropriate state Property & Casualty licenses within timeframe designated by ACG leadership
- May be required to attain appropriate state Life Sales licenses within timeframe designated by ACG leadership
- Must qualify, obtain, and maintain all applicable state licenses and appointments required for selling and/or servicing Auto Club Group Membership products
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Two years of experience in a Property and Casualty field operations environment to include some or all of the following:
- Assisting in the management of multiple sales locations
- Developing sales agents, membership servicing and/or support staff
- Selling insurance through the captive agent channel to include developing, tracking, following-up on and closing leads
- Reporting and analytics
- Identifying opportunities for growth and advancement
- Understanding, anticipating and reacting to market changes
- Demonstrating strong sales/marketing and prospecting skills
- Demonstrating strong interpersonal, and communication skills
Successful candidates will possess:
Captive agent insurance sales channel operations
Insurance and financial products, services and regulations
Sales techniques and delivery systems
Business drivers, marketing concepts, managing P&L and operational processes (i.e., in-bound/out-bound call strategy)
Techniques used to:
- Influence and persuade others
- Select, develop and coach captive and non-captive sales agents
- Motivate and reward a successful sales team
- Employees will service ACG members in-person and are based on site in an ACG branch facility.
- Travel required with exposure to road hazards and temperature extremes, including some overnight travel
- Willingness to work irregular hours
Who We Are
Become a part of something bigger.
The Auto Club Group (ACG) provides membership, travel, insurance, and financial service offerings to approximately 14+ million members and customers across 14 states and 2 U.S. territories through AAA, Meemic, and Fremont brands. ACG belongs to the national AAA federation and is the second largest AAA club in North America.
By continuing to invest in more advanced technology, pursuing innovative products, and hiring a highly skilled workforce, AAA continues to build upon its heritage of providing quality service and helping our members enjoy life’s journey through insurance, travel, financial services, and roadside assistance.
And when you join our team, one of the first things you’ll notice is that same, whole-hearted, enthusiastic advocacy for each other.
We have positions available for every walk of life! AAA prides itself on creating an inclusive and welcoming environment of diverse backgrounds, experiences, and viewpoints, realizing our differences make us stronger.
To learn more about AAA The Auto Club Group visit www.aaa.com
ACG’s Compensation philosophy is to provide a market-competitive structure of fair, equitable and performance-based pay to attract and retain excellent talent that will enable ACG to meet its short and long-term goals. ACG utilizes a geographic pay differential as part of the base salary compensation program. Pay ranges outlined in this posting are based on the various ranges within the geographic areas which ACG operates. Salary at time of offer is determined based on these and other factors as associated with the job and job level.
The above statements describe the principal and essential functions, but not all functions that may be inherent in the job. This job requires the ability to perform duties contained in the job description for this position, including, but not limited to, the above requirements. Reasonable accommodations will be made for otherwise qualified applicants, as needed, to enable them to fulfill these requirements.
The Auto Club Group, and all its affiliated companies, is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Regular and reliable attendance is essential for the function of this job.