h positions - Field Insurance Sales Agent, Travel Agent or
• Other Departments such as:
• Call Centers (ERS, Sales and Service, etc.)
• Automotive Services
• Underwriting and more
A DAY IN THE LIFE of a Branch Customer Service Representative
The Auto Club Group is seeking prospective Member Representative I's or Branch Customer Service Representatives who can promote ACG products and services, promote customer satisfaction, and participate in office events to help generate revenue by improving member awareness of products. As the face of our branch, you will greet our customers and provide peace of mind by servicing their needs.
• Provide sales and support services to members including greeting, servicing, and selling membership, travel products (car, hotel, basic tour packages, etc.) and (some) banking products.
• Generate leads, update members on travel and insurance specials, and provide travel information
• Respond to customer inquiries and refer to senior staff or agent when appropriate
• Provide cashiering services to members which includes taking and processing payments for insurance policies (installment, lapse or reinstatement), travel and sale of tickets, and travel money products, processing remittance/depository transfers and balancing cash drawer
• Receive and resolve member/customer complaints and seek assistance from management in complaint resolution when appropriate
• Provide administrative support to the travel and/or insurance sales staff during peak periods
• Conduct outbound promotional calls for insurance and/or travel products
• Other duties as assigned
HOW WE REWARD OUR EMPLOYEES
Our Auto Club Group Branch Customer Service Representatives earn a competitive hourly wage range of $13.67- $21.26 with additional incentives and an annual bonus potential based on performance.
ACG offers excellent and comprehensive benefits packages:
• Medical, dental and vision benefits
• 401k Match
• Paid parental leave and adoption assistance
• Paid Time Off (PTO), company paid holidays, CEO days, and floating holidays
• Paid volunteer day annually
• Tuition assistance program, professional certification reimbursement program and other professional development opportunities
• AAA Membership
• Discounts, perks, and rewards and much more
WE ARE LOOKING FOR CANDIDATES WHO
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Working in a customer focused environment
• Providing customer focused service and timely solutions to problems
• Microsoft Office applications
• Taking personal responsibility in seeking solutions to problems
• Multi-tasking and appropriately prioritizing tasks to ensure meeting office customer service goals
Successful candidates will possess:
• Passion and enthusiasm for working with people
• Basic mathematical calculations to accurately perform monetary transactions
• Communicate effectively (verbal and written) with others in a work environment
• Work effectively in a team environment
• Exceed member expectations relating to professionalism of demeanor, efficient and effective customer service (on phone or in person) and maintenance of workstation and office facility
• Work under pressure in a high volume, fast paced customer service environment
• Work irregular hours including holidays and weekends (may include community events)
This is an in-office position. Employees will service ACG members in-person and are based on site in an ACG branch facility.
Who We Are
Become a part of something bigger.
The Auto Club Group (ACG) provides membership, travel, insurance, and financial service offerings to approximately 14+ million members and customers across 14 states and 2 U.S. territories through AAA, Meemic, and Fremont brands. ACG belongs to the national AAA federation and is the second largest AAA club in North America.
By continuing to invest in more advanced technology, pursuing innovative products, and hiring a highly skilled workforce, AAA continues to build upon its heritage of providing quality service and helping our members enjoy life's journey through insurance, travel, financial services, and roadside assistance.
And when you join our team, one of the first things you'll notice is that same, whole-hearted, enthusiastic advocacy for each other.
We have positions available for every walk of life! AAA prides itself on creating an inclusive and welcoming environment of diverse backgrounds, experiences, and viewpoints, realizing our differences make us stronger.
To learn more about AAA The Auto Club Group visit https://www.aaa.com
ACG's Compensation philosophy is to provide a market-competitive structure of fair, equitable and performance-based pay to attract and retain excellent talent that will enable ACG to meet its short and long-term goals. ACG utilizes a geographic pay differential as part of the base salary compensation program. Pay ranges outlined in this posting are based on the various ranges within the geographic areas which ACG operates. Salary at time of offer is determined based on these and other factors as associated with the job and job level.
The above statements describe the principal and essential functions, but not all functions that may be inherent in the job. This job requires the ability to perform duties contained in the job description for this position, including, but not limited to, the above requirements. Reasonable accommodations will be made for otherwise qualified applicants, as needed, to enable them to fulfill these requirements.
The Auto Club Group, and all its affiliated companies, is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Regular and reliable attendance is essential for the function of this job.
AAA The Auto Club Group is committed to providing a safe workplace. Every applicant offered employment within The Auto Club Group will be required to consent to a background and drug screen based on the requirements of the position.