: Hotel and car rental discounts, deeply discounted rates by cruise and tour partners and exclusive access to various shopping categories
• ACG Travel's Premier Membership with American Society of Travel Advisors (ASTA)
• Preferred Partner Member benefits with industry leading partners
• ACG Travel Expertise Development Trip Program
o Program provides Travel Advisors with first-hand travel experience of ACG's strategic destinations and suppliers
• Company provided LEADS as well as the opportunity to sell to the existing membership base
• Offices house travel, membership and insurance sales staff
Excellent opportunities to build a career path:
Pursue corporate leadership roles in the Distribution channel or elsewhere in the organization, such as:
• Travel Sales Leadership
• Field Sales Leadership
• Learning & Development
• Field Agent Support
• Vendor & Product Development
A DAY IN THE LIFE of a Field Travel Agent
The Auto Club Group is seeking prospective Field Travel Agents who can generate new sales, retain existing members and grow ACG's overall book of business through our multiple product offerings. You will be challenged to drive new business with competitive products and help retain The Auto Club Groups 14+ million members
• Establishes and grows mutually beneficial relationships with AAA Members to maximize their member experience and use of AAA benefits, leading to profitable sales, revenue growth and repeat Travel bookings
• Achieves assigned travel, membership, and credit card sales goals
• Sells cruises, tours, hotel accommodations, air travel, car rental, travel insurance, AAA credit cards, AAA memberships and related travel products and services
• Prepares complex and/or large scale domestic and international travel packages
• Completes reservations and advise clients regarding documentation requirements
• Makes necessary travel arrangements (i.e. reservations, collect money, and process documents)
• Receives and champions customer concerns through to resolution
• Ask for referrals, build and grow a book of client business by utilizing the AAA ACG lead system
• Proactively learn and utilize AAA ACG digital and communication technologies to achieve objectives
What it's like to work for The Auto Club Group:
• Serve our members by making their satisfaction our highest priority
• Do what's right by sustaining an open, honest and ethical work environment
• Lead in everything we do by offering best-in-class products, benefits and services
• ACG values our employees by seeking the best talent, rewarding high performance and holding ourselves accountable
HOW WE REWARD OUR EMPLOYEES
Layered Compensation Plan:
• Unlimited Commissions
• Monthly Booking Bonus
• Quarterly New Hire On-Pace Bonus
• An hourly guaranteed base pay of $15.65
ACG offers excellent and comprehensive benefits packages:
• Medical, dental and vision benefits
• 401k Match
• Paid parental leave and adoption assistance
• Paid Time Off (PTO), company paid holidays, CEO days, and floating holidays
• Paid volunteer day annually
• Tuition assistance program, professional certification reimbursement program and other professional development opportunities
• AAA Membership
• Discounts, perks, and rewards and much more
WE ARE LOOKING FOR CANDIDATES WHO
• High school diploma or equivalent
• 1-year business to consumer sales
Successful candidates will possess:
• Strong sales skills with a history of effectively developing, tracking, following up on and closing leads
• Advanced consultative selling techniques utilizing thorough product knowledge
• Strong phone sales and prospecting skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills combined with strong customer focus
• Ambition, motivation and drive
• Excellent listening skills and ability to understand customer needs
• Ability to proactively grow a personal book of business and repeat clients
This is an in-office position. Employees will service ACG members in-person and are based on site in an ACG branch facility.
Who We Are
Become a part of something bigger.
The Auto Club Group (ACG) provides membership, travel, insurance, and financial service offerings to approximately 14+ million members and customers across 14 states and 2 U.S. territories through AAA, Meemic, and Fremont brands. ACG belongs to the national AAA federation and is the second largest AAA club in North America.
By continuing to invest in more advanced technology, pursuing innovative products, and hiring a highly skilled workforce, AAA continues to build upon its heritage of providing quality service and helping our members enjoy life's journey through insurance, travel, financial services, and roadside assistance.
And when you join our team, one of the first things you'll notice is that same, whole-hearted, enthusiastic advocacy for each other.
We have positions available for every walk of life! AAA prides itself on creating an inclusive and welcoming environment of diverse backgrounds, experiences, and viewpoints, realizing our differences make us stronger.
To learn more about AAA The Auto Club Group visit https://www.aaa.com
ACG's Compensation philosophy is to provide a market-competitive structure of fair, equitable and performance-based pay to attract and retain excellent talent that will enable ACG to meet its short and long-term goals. ACG utilizes a geographic pay differential as part of the base salary compensation program. Pay ranges outlined in this posting are based on the various ranges within the geographic areas which ACG operates. Salary at time of offer is determined based on these and other factors as associated with the job and job level.
The above statements describe the principal and essential functions, but not all functions that may be inherent in the job. This job requires the ability to perform duties contained in the job description for this position, including, but not limited to, the above requirements. Reasonable accommodations will be made for otherwise qualified applicants, as needed, to enable them to fulfill these requirements.
The Auto Club Group, and all its affiliated companies, is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Regular and reliable attendance is essential for the function of this job.