Distribution channel or elsewhere in the organization, such as:
- Field Sales Leadership
- Learning & Development
- Pricing & Product Development
A DAY IN THE LIFE of a Sales & Service Representative (SSR)
The Auto Club Group is seeking prospective Sales & Service Representatives who can generate new sales, retain existing members and grow ACG’s overall book of business through our multiple product offerings. You will be challenged to drive new business with competitive products and help retain The Auto Club Groups 14+ million members
- Uses sales techniques and strong product knowledge to identify customer-specific needs to generate new sales, retain existing insureds and grow our overall insurance book of business
- Effectively overcomes objections to close the sale and/or retain the insured
- Work to meet or exceed targets as defined in the sales incentive plan and as assigned by the Insurance Agent’s manager
- Conduct insurance review for clients to identify a range of suitable products
- Use provided tools and applicable underwriting guidelines to assess risk, recommend appropriate products and related coverage, quote, bind and issue policies
- Engage in market-based interactions, at business establishments and other convenient locations, to solicit new business, create and expand business networks and build rapport critical to establishing customer satisfaction, loyalty and affinity to the AAA brand
- Respond to customer inquiries and requests relating to insurance, membership and financial products
What it’s like to work for The Auto Club Group:
- Serve our members by making their satisfaction our highest priority
- Do what’s right by sustaining an open, honest and ethical work environment
- Lead in everything we do by offering best-in-class products, benefits and services
- ACG values our employees by seeking the best talent, rewarding high performance and holding ourselves accountable
HOW WE REWARD OUR EMPLOYEES
- Our Auto Club Group Insurance Sales Agent's earn a competitive salary ($36,https://017.28 - $43,https://891.18) with a potential of earning bonuses and sales incentives. The salary is paid out on an hourly basis.
- Agents can earn unlimited commissions on AAA Memberships and Credit Card sales.
- Sales & Service Representatives receive 100% backing from one of America’s most trusted brands to include paid training and generated leads
- Excellent and comprehensive benefits packages are just another reason to work for the Auto Club Group.
- Benefits include:
- 401k Match up to 6%
- Complementary AAA Membership
- PTO – 17 days for the first year
- Paid Holidays – 10 days per year
- Tuition Reimbursement - $5,000 per year
WE ARE LOOKING FOR CANDIDATES WHO
- Active Property & Casualty Insurance license
- Active Life Insurance Sales license
- If you do not possess the required State Licenses, ACG will help candidates obtaining the Life and Property and Casualty Licenses
- Valid driver’s license – with satisfactory MVR
- Must qualify, obtain, and maintain all applicable state licenses and appointments required for selling and/or servicing Auto Club Group Membership products and AAA Life Insurance
- Obtain Health and Accident licenses and appointments where applicable as deemed necessary and within a time frame established by the Business Unit
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 1+ year(s) of customer-facing experience in a fast-paced, computer-automated, business environment (https://i.e. financial/banking)
Successful candidates will possess:
- Strong sales skills with a history of effectively developing, tracking, following up on and closing leads
- Advanced consultative selling techniques utilizing thorough product knowledge
- Strong phone sales and prospecting skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills combined with strong customer focus
- Ambition, motivation and drive
- Knowledge of desktop systems including, but not limited to, Microsoft Office software applications
- Excellent listening skills and ability to understand customer needs
This is an in-office position. Employees will service ACG members in-person and are based on site in an ACG branch facility.
Schedule: Monday - Friday 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
Who We Are
Become a part of something bigger.
The Auto Club Group (ACG) provides membership, travel, insurance, and financial service offerings to approximately 14+ million members and customers across 14 states and 2 https://U.S. territories through AAA, Meemic, and Fremont brands. ACG belongs to the national AAA federation and is the second largest AAA club in North America.
By continuing to invest in more advanced technology, pursuing innovative products, and hiring a highly skilled workforce, AAA continues to build upon its heritage of providing quality service and helping our members enjoy life’s journey through insurance, travel, financial services, and roadside assistance.
And when you join our team, one of the first things you’ll notice is that same, whole-hearted, enthusiastic advocacy for each other.
We have positions available for every walk of life! AAA prides itself on creating an inclusive and welcoming environment of diverse backgrounds, experiences, and viewpoints, realizing our differences make us stronger.
To learn more about AAA The Auto Club Group visit https://www.aaa.com
ACG’s Compensation philosophy is to provide a market-competitive structure of fair, equitable and performance-based pay to attract and retain excellent talent that will enable ACG to meet its short and long-term goals. ACG utilizes a geographic pay differential as part of the base salary compensation program. Pay ranges outlined in this posting are based on the various ranges within the geographic areas which ACG operates. Salary at time of offer is determined based on these and other factors as associated with the job and job level.
The above statements describe the principal and essential functions, but not all functions that may be inherent in the job. This job requires the ability to perform duties contained in the job description for this position, including, but not limited to, the above requirements. Reasonable accommodations will be made for otherwise qualified applicants, as needed, to enable them to fulfill these requirements.
The Auto Club Group, and all its affiliated companies, is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Regular and reliable attendance is essential for the function of this job.