organization, such as:
· Field Sales Leadership
· Learning & Development
· Pricing & Product Development
A DAY IN THE LIFE of a Field Insurance Sales Agent Trainees
The Auto Club Group is seeking prospective Field Insurance Sales Agent Trainees. This position is for employees in training to become a Field Sales Agent who have not yet attained the required state Property & Casualty Insurance license or who do not have sufficient prior experience selling Property & Casualty Insurance products.
This position is responsible for learning various company guidelines, systems and processes to become an effective Insurance Agent. While this position is primarily P&C insurance sales, the position also requires the ability to sell other products such as; Membership, Life Insurance and Financial products.
· Uses sales techniques and strong product knowledge to identify customer-specific needs to generate new sales, retain existing insureds, and grow our overall insurance book of business
· Effectively overcomes objections to close the sale and/or retain the insured
· Work to meet or exceed targets as defined in the sales incentive plan and as assigned by the Insurance Agent’s manager
· Conduct insurance review for clients to identify a range of suitable products
· Use provided tools and applicable underwriting guidelines to assess risk, recommend appropriate products and related coverage, quote, bind and issue policies
· Engage in market-based interactions, at business establishments and other convenient locations, to solicit new business, create and expand business networks and build rapport critical to establishing customer satisfaction, loyalty and affinity to the AAA brand
· Respond to customer inquiries and requests relating to insurance, membership and financial products
What it’s like to work for The Auto Club Group:
· Serve our members by making their satisfaction our highest priority
· Do what’s right by sustaining an open, honest and ethical work environment
· Lead in everything we do by offering best-in-class products, benefits and services
· ACG values our employees by seeking the best talent, rewarding high performance and holding ourselves accountable
HOW WE REWARD OUR EMPLOYEES
Field Sales Agent Trainees are paid an hourly rate of $https://18.75 plus limited commission opportunities while pursuing insurance licenses. Once fully licensed, Field Sales Agents are guaranteed an annual rate of $37,050 plus commissions on sales between 5% – 20%.
ACG offers excellent and comprehensive benefits packages:
· Medical, dental and vision benefits
· 401k Match
· Paid parental leave and adoption assistance
· Paid Time Off (PTO), company paid holidays, CEO days, and floating holidays
· Paid volunteer day annually
· Tuition assistance program, professional certification reimbursement program and other professional development opportunities
· AAA Membership
· Discounts, perks, and rewards and much more
WE ARE LOOKING FOR CANDIDATES WHO
· Successfully attain the appropriate State Property and Casualty General Lines or Personal Lines Insurance License and appropriate State Life Insurance Sales license and appointments within 90 days of start date.
· Obtain Health and Accident licenses and appointments where applicable as deemed necessary and within a time frame established by the Business Unit.
· Valid driver’s license – with satisfactory MVR
· High School diploma or equivalent
· 1+ year(s) of sales or customer service experience
Successful candidates will possess:
· Strong sales skills with a history of effectively developing, tracking, following up on and closing leads
· Advanced consultative selling techniques utilizing thorough product knowledge
· Strong phone sales and prospecting skills
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills combined with strong customer focus
· Ambition, motivation and drive
· Knowledge of desktop systems including, but not limited to, Microsoft Office software applications
· Excellent listening skills and ability to understand customer needs
This is an in-office position. Employees will service ACG members in-person and are based on site in an ACG branch facility.
Who We Are
Become a part of something bigger.
The Auto Club Group (ACG) provides membership, travel, insurance, and financial service offerings to approximately 14+ million members and customers across 14 states and 2 https://U.S. territories through AAA, Meemic, and Fremont brands. ACG belongs to the national AAA federation and is the second largest AAA club in North America.
By continuing to invest in more advanced technology, pursuing innovative products, and hiring a highly skilled workforce, AAA continues to build upon its heritage of providing quality service and helping our members enjoy life’s journey through insurance, travel, financial services, and roadside assistance.
And when you join our team, one of the first things you’ll notice is that same, whole-hearted, enthusiastic advocacy for each other.
We have positions available for every walk of life! AAA prides itself on creating an inclusive and welcoming environment of diverse backgrounds, experiences, and viewpoints, realizing our differences make us stronger.
To learn more about AAA The Auto Club Group visit https://www.aaa.com
ACG’s Compensation philosophy is to provide a market-competitive structure of fair, equitable and performance-based pay to attract and retain excellent talent that will enable ACG to meet its short and long-term goals. ACG utilizes a geographic pay differential as part of the base salary compensation program. Pay ranges outlined in this posting are based on the various ranges within the geographic areas which ACG operates. Salary at time of offer is determined based on these and other factors as associated with the job and job level.
The above statements describe the principal and essential functions, but not all functions that may be inherent in the job. This job requires the ability to perform duties contained in the job description for this position, including, but not limited to, the above requirements. Reasonable accommodations will be made for otherwise qualified applicants, as needed, to enable them to fulfill these requirements.
The Auto Club Group, and all its affiliated companies, is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Regular and reliable attendance is essential for the function of this job.