corporate leadership roles in the Distribution channel or elsewhere in the organization, such as:
• Field Sales Leadership
• Learning & Development
• Pricing & Product Development
A DAY IN THE LIFE of a Life Specialist
The Auto Club Group is seeking Life Insurance Specialists who will solicit and sell Life & Health insurance, and Annuity products under minimal supervision primarily within ACG branch location.
• Through knowledge of various product features and marketing and sales techniques, achieve established sales goals. Attending AAA sponsored marketing events to further sales efforts
• Develop leads and prospect for new accounts through various marketing activities (mailings, referrals, networking, website, sales.com, seminars, etc.)
• Successfully complete commission validation program.
• Prepare proposals, and close sales of Life, Health, and Annuity products.
• Complete appropriate applications and forms and follow internal processing procedures to ensure transactions are handled in accordance with company policies and practices.
• Work collaboratively with others in the Branch to reach business goals, maximize leads, sales opportunities and take advantage of cross-sell opportunities.
• Assist Underwriting and Brokerage Departments in satisfying requirements.
• Respond to customer inquiries and problems and ensure sound-sales practices are used.
• Prepare reports documenting prospecting and sales activities and maintain specified production standards and persistency levels for Life and Health insurance.
What it's like to work for The Auto Club Group:
• Serve our members by making their satisfaction our highest priority
• Do what's right by sustaining an open, honest and ethical work environment
• Lead in everything we do by offering best-in-class products, benefits and services
• ACG values our employees by seeking the best talent, rewarding high performance and holding ourselves accountable
HOW WE REWARD OUR EMPLOYEES
Average 1st year earnings $45,000-$50,000+
Average 2nd year+ earnings $70,000+
A guaranteed hourly rate of $14.50 plus incentive. This position is non-exempt.
ACG offers excellent and comprehensive benefits packages:
• Medical, dental and vision benefits
• 401k Match
• Paid parental leave and adoption assistance
• Paid Time Off (PTO), company paid holidays, CEO days, and floating holidays
• Paid volunteer day annually
• Tuition assistance program, professional certification reimbursement program and other professional development opportunities
• AAA Membership
• Discounts, perks, and rewards and much more
WE ARE LOOKING FOR CANDIDATES WHO
• Possession of valid State Life Sales licenses
• Ability to take and pass LUTC or CLU coursework
• Maintain Life and Health licenses required to sell products
• Possession of a valid State driver's license
• Must qualify, obtain, and maintain all applicable state licenses and appointments required for selling and/or servicing Auto Club Group Membership products
• High School diploma or equivalent
• Minimum of 2 years experience with a proven record of successfully soliciting and selling life insurance products
• Experience selling intangible products
Successful candidates will possess:
• Strong working knowledge of Life Insurance and Annuity products and services
• Ability to listen to and analyze customer needs and make recommendations to customers that best fit customers' needs and to promote a positive Member experience
• Effectively communicate complex information with prospective clients in a clear manner
• Ability to prepare proposals, and conduct closing interviews to sell Life and Annuity products.
• Assessing and reflecting customer insurance requirements consistent with company standards when writing policies
• Ability to perform mathematical calculations to determine premiums and values of Life insurance policies
• Ability to build and maintains strong relationships with customers
• Prospecting and developing new sales opportunities and meeting production requirements
• Ability to work collaboratively with all team members to attain business goals.
• Strong communication skills with others in the Branch to keep partners and branch management informed on sales and the disposition of any partner generated leads
• Understands and can articulate to customers the tax and legal impacts the products have on Members
• Strong organization, planning, time management and administrative skills
• Representing Auto Club Life in a professional and positive manner
• Safely operating a motor vehicle to travel to various locations to attend meetings
• Proficient writing skills to compose routine correspondence
• Working independently with minimal supervision
• Knowledge of MS Office applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
• Ability and willingness to work irregular hours including evenings and weekends
• Works in a temperature-controlled office environment. Ability and willingness to work irregular hours including evenings and weekends.
• Limited travel required, for community events, with exposure to road hazards and temperature extremes
Who We Are
Become a part of something bigger.
The Auto Club Group (ACG) provides membership, travel, insurance, and financial service offerings to approximately 14+ million members and customers across 14 states and 2 U.S. territories through AAA, Meemic, and Fremont brands. ACG belongs to the national AAA federation and is the second largest AAA club in North America.
By continuing to invest in more advanced technology, pursuing innovative products, and hiring a highly skilled workforce, AAA continues to build upon its heritage of providing quality service and helping our members enjoy life's journey through insurance, travel, financial services, and roadside assistance.
And when you join our team, one of the first things you'll notice is that same, whole-hearted, enthusiastic advocacy for each other.
We have positions available for every walk of life! AAA prides itself on creating an inclusive and welcoming environment of diverse backgrounds, experiences, and viewpoints, realizing our differences make us stronger.
To learn more about AAA The Auto Club Group visit https://www.aaa.com
ACG's Compensation philosophy is to provide a market-competitive structure of fair, equitable and performance-based pay to attract and retain excellent talent that will enable ACG to meet its short and long-term goals. ACG utilizes a geographic pay differential as part of the base salary compensation program. Pay ranges outlined in this posting are based on the various ranges within the geographic areas which ACG operates. Salary at time of offer is determined based on these and other factors as associated with the job and job level.
The above statements describe the principal and essential functions, but not all functions that may be inherent in the job. This job requires the ability to perform duties contained in the job description for this position, including, but not limited to, the above requirements. Reasonable accommodations will be made for otherwise qualified applicants, as needed, to enable them to fulfill these requirements.
The Auto Club Group, and all its affiliated companies, is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Regular and reliable attendance is essential for the function of this job.