- Work independently within the Export and Delivery Operations team to address and resolve export compliance alerts via a thorough review of Customer information against Autodesk’s Export Compliance screening system (Oracle OWS)
- Work with a sense of urgency to resolve Export Compliance blocks against open customer orders
- Assist the Export Customer Screening team and Global Trade Compliance in conducting research and further investigation into current and potential Customer Accounts. This will involve investigating the company and industry scope and documenting their proposed usage of Autodesk products and services
- Export Customer Screening Analysts will work to either clear export compliance order blocks or to confirm that the denial of sale is appropriate based on their research and the Export Compliance status of the customer in question. The https://E.C.S. Analyst will document their findings in Autodesk’s systems and update the Customer’s systemic Export Control status as appropriate in Autodesk systems (Salesforce / OWS / other)
- Successful employees in this role effectively work in a time-sensitive manner with multiple software systems open at the same time. An individual may work through a backlog of Export Compliance Alerts in our Oracle Watchlist Screening system; referencing customer data in our CRM system and independently research the company or individual over the Internet. Common tools used are Google, US Bureau of Industry and Security or US Department of State articles or other government-issued watch lists and other such watchlists consolidated by our data services and other supplemental Trade Compliance data search tools
- On a daily basis, the Export Customer Screening Analyst may review and resolve https://E.C. alerts generated by screening customer’s against watchlists
- Research pending customer orders (time sensitive) which have been automatically placed on Export Control Block and are pending a decision on whether Autodesk may complete a sale
- Participate in “pre-screening” activities to guide Autodesk Sales efforts on what customers may or may not be pursued for opportunities
- Follow-up on collecting legal Letter of Assurance or End Use Statement legal documents from prospective customer companies
- Investigate and resolve system sync or other such errors which may occur between Autodesk transaction systems
- Analyze data and develop data-driven suggestions for our internal process improvement efforts
- Work to update policies, procedures, work instructions and internal documentation
- Analysts may escalate difficult cases to the Lead Export Compliance Analyst, who may in-turn escalate to the Global Trade Compliance or Legal resource as appropriate for resolution
- Analysts may also respond to work actions assigned through a https://Salesforce.com queue and respond to inquiries about an order’s export compliance status to internal Autodesk Client Services staff
- This individual spends the entire day online and researching customers (both companies and individuals) and is tasked with insuring that Autodesk complies with all current regulations regarding who Autodesk may sell our high-technology products. When appropriate, this individual must have the ability and confidence to say “no” to a sale which may violate US, EU, UK or similar Export law and document their reasoning
- Proficiency in multiple languages is essential Native-level fluency (especially reading / writing) at or near Native-level KOREAN is required.”** (Applicants must reside a commutable distance to an Autodesk office)
- Customer focused, task oriented, emphasis on "getting things done, now".
- Detail oriented, able to quickly recognize data matches, patterns and infer potential issues with minimal information.
- The person should feel comfortable in using the Internet, various search engines, supplemental data research services and be willing and able to learn new computer software and digital tools.
- Team player, able to work well with others both domestically and internationally.
- Must be a strong communicator with great attention to detail, an organized multi-tasker, and able to exercise sound judgment within the guidelines provided.
- Solid PC /Mac computer skills. Working knowledge of standard Microsoft Office applications, such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook and the ability to quickly learn similar tools.
Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualiﬁed applicants without regard to race, gender, disability, veteran status or other protected category.
Welcome to Autodesk! Amazing things are created every day with our software – from the greenest buildings and cleanest cars to the smartest factories and biggest hit movies. We help innovators turn their ideas into reality, transforming not only how things are made, but what can be made.
We take great pride in our culture here at Autodesk – our Culture Code is at the core of everything we do. Our values and ways of working help our people thrive and realize their potential, which leads to even better outcomes for our customers.
When you’re an Autodesker, you can be your whole, authentic self and do meaningful work that helps build a better future for all. Ready to shape the world and your future? Join us!
Salary is one part of Autodesk’s competitive compensation package. Offers are based on the candidate’s experience and geographic location. In addition to base salaries, we also have a significant emphasis on discretionary annual cash bonuses, commissions for sales roles, stock or long-term incentive cash grants, and a comprehensive benefits package.
Diversity & Belonging
We take pride in cultivating a culture of belonging and an equitable workplace where everyone can thrive. Learn more here: https://www.autodesk.com/company/diversity-and-belonging
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk?
Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site).