Job Requisition ID #
Do you have a customer first mindset? Do you thrive on change? Are you interested in helping us build and evolve our customer success organization to continuously improve the quality of our services and overall experience and success of our customers? If this sounds like you, we are looking for a Manager to guide our Customer Success team to help Autodesk’s customers with Enterprise Business Agreements drive long-term success by executing an array of services to accelerate customer business goals and drive adoption. This is an exciting opportunity to influence our customers, and Autodesk’s success.
• Management of an international team of Customer Success Managers (CSM) in a defined geographical area and/or industry
• Accountable for driving customer adoption and maturity by creating customer outcomes across a selected group of our Enterprise customers
• Focuses the team to develop, execute and manage Customer Success Plans detailing efforts to achieve higher adoption and satisfaction aligned to customer business outcomes
• Establishes own relationship with customers where helpful for customer engagement
• Facilitates change and promotes innovation
• Creates a purposeful environment where everybody can bring their authentic selves at work
• Relevant experience managing customer-facing businesses
• English and Spanish language
• Strong business acumen
• Empathy for customers and passion for growth
• Proven ability to influence and adapt to change
• Enthusiastic and creative leader with the ability to inspire others
• Deep understanding of value drivers in recurring revenue business models
• Analytical and process-oriented mindset
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Demonstrated desire for continuous learning and improvement
At Autodesk, we're building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Salary is one part of Autodesk’s competitive package. Offers are based on the candidate’s experience and geographic location. In addition to base salaries, we also have a significant emphasis on discretionary annual cash bonuses, commissions for sales roles, stock or long-term incentive cash grants, and a comprehensive benefits package.
Child care subsidies
Unconscious bias training
Remote work policy
Short term disability
From the greenest buildings to the cleanest cars, from the smartest factories to the biggest stories, amazing things are created every day with Autodesk. Over four decades we’ve worked together with our customers to transform how things are made, and in doing so, we’ve also transformed what can be made. A car’s performance now inspires the method of its manufacture, a city’s ...