nt-end development efforts, providing technical expertise, guidance, and best practices
- Implement efficient and performant APIs using GraphQL for data retrieval and manipulation
- Deploy APIs, ensuring scalability, security, and performance
- Integrate front-end components with databases like MongoDB, NoSQL, and MySQL
- Ensure code quality through code reviews, unit testing, and adherence to coding standards
- Improve front-end performance for improved user experience and page load times
- Collaborate with UX/UI designers to implement user interface designs
- Stay updated with new front-end technologies, frameworks, and trends
- Troubleshoot and debug issues, perform root cause analysis, and implement solutions
- Participate in Agile development processes, including sprint planning and retrospectives
- Collaborate with teams to define technical requirements and contribute to system architecture
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related field
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience as a Full-Stack Software Engineer, with a focus on front-end development
- Experience with https://Vue.js, CSS, and HTML for building responsive, interactive web applications
- Experience with GraphQL for efficient API design and implementation
- Familiarity with API development and deployment
- Knowledge of databases, including MongoDB (NoSQL) and MySQL
- Familiarity with AWS services and cloud-based architectures
- Understanding of software engineering principles, design patterns, and best practices
- Strong problem-solving and analytical thinking skills
- Strong collaboration and communication skills
- Familiarity with Agile development methodologies and practices
- Experience with version control systems (https://e.g., Git) and CI/CD processes is a plus
Welcome to Autodesk! Amazing things are created every day with our software – from the greenest buildings and cleanest cars to the smartest factories and biggest hit movies. We help innovators turn their ideas into reality, transforming not only how things are made, but what can be made.
We take great pride in our culture here at Autodesk – our Culture Code is at the core of everything we do. Our values and ways of working help our people thrive and realize their potential, which leads to even better outcomes for our customers.
When you’re an Autodesker, you can be your whole, authentic self and do meaningful work that helps build a better future for all. Ready to shape the world and your future? Join us!
Salary is one part of Autodesk’s competitive compensation package. Offers are based on the candidate’s experience and geographic location. In addition to base salaries, we also have a significant emphasis on discretionary annual cash bonuses, commissions for sales roles, stock or long-term incentive cash grants, and a comprehensive benefits package.
Diversity & Belonging
We take pride in cultivating a culture of belonging and an equitable workplace where everyone can thrive. Learn more here: https://www.autodesk.com/company/diversity-and-belonging
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk?
Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site).