ut working with the latest Microsoft cloud technology and Microsoft experts. Our clients look to us for innovation, which means you'll have early access to the newest Microsoft technologies so you can master them and stay ahead of the curve.
Together we do what matters!
What you'll do:
• Translate business requirements to technical solutions
• Support the planning and implementation of technical solutions
• Strong knowledge of data warehouse concepts and T-SQL relational/non-relational databases for data access and Advanced Analytics
• Knowledge of PowerBI to enhance better data visualizations to the clients.
Skills and experiences:
• Around 5 years of working experience as a Data Engineer (working with T-SQL)
• Knowledge of, at least, two years with Databricks and Data Factory
• Demonstrated experience in turning business use cases and requirements into technical solutions
• Ability to conduct data profiling, cataloging and mapping for technical design and construction of technical data flows
• Experience in T-SQL Data-Modeling
• Nice-to-have knowledge of PowerBI solutions
• Experience in performance solving issues (T-SQL/PowerBI).
• You will likely have 5 or more year(s) of prior related work experience .
• Analytical, curious, agile
• Team player and good communicator
• Problem-solver, patient, quality-driven
• Innovative mindset
Enjoy your career
Some of the best things about working at Avanade:
• Opportunity to work for Microsoft's Global Alliance Partner of the Year (14 years in a row), with exceptional development and training (minimum 80 hours per year for training and paid certifications)
• Real-time access to technical and skilled resources globally
• Dedicated career advisor to encourage your growth
• Engaged and helpful coworkers genuinely interested in you
Find out more about some of our benefits here .
A great place to work
As you bring your skills and abilities to Avanade, you'll get distinctive experiences, limitless learning, and ambitious growth in return. As we continue to build our diverse and inclusive culture, we become even more innovative and creative, helping us better serve our clients and communities. You'll join a community of smart, supportive collaborators to lift, mentor, and guide you, and to lean on your expertise. You get a company purpose-built for business-critical, leading-edge technology solutions, committed to improving the way humans work, interact, and live. It's all here, so take a closer look!
We work hard to provide an inclusive, diverse culture with a deep sense of belonging for all our employees. Visit our Inclusion & Diversity page.
Create a future for our people that focuses on
• Expanding your thinking • Experimenting courageously • Learning and pivoting
Inspire greatness in our people by
• Empowering every voice • Encouraging boldness • Celebrating progress
Accelerate the impact of our people by
• Amazing the client • Prioritizing what matters • Acting as one
To learn more about the types of projects our Analytics team works on check out this information:
Thyssenkrupp Materials Services uses data to help strike a delicate operational balance.
What matters to SSE Renewables is innovating for a sustainable future.
Hachette UK enables employees with machine learning-driven contract searches.
Interested in knowing what's going on inside Avanade? Check out our blogs: