l is to grow our net client acquisition and core business by driving the growth strategy and delivering sales and revenue targets. As Client Lead you will be instrumental in ensuring we achieve these objectives.
Come join us:
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career in technology, consider this role. You will have the opportunity to help clients extract genuine, measurable value for their business by realizing the potential of the Microsoft platform and ecosystem. You will also drive technical-thought leadership with a long-term view for how the client can successfully manage, operate and secure their technology platform. This job will allow you to showcase your skills and expertise in Microsoft technologies, as well as learn from other professionals and experts in the field. You will be part of a dynamic and collaborative team that strives to deliver excellence and innovation to clients. This job is not only a great way to advance your career, but also to make a positive impact on the world with technology.
Together we do what matters.
What you’ll do:
· Account Leadership & Direction
· Solutioning & Delivery
· Account Management
· Account Growth
As a Client Executive, you will incarnate the “Sell while Deliver” approach, mixing Delivery/Program/Project Management with Business Development. You will lead project teams and/or programs and will be accountable for the overall management, planning, and delivery of assigned projects/programs. This role will be responsible for leading client partnership and the successful delivery of the services and corresponding customer satisfaction. Additionally, you will be directly involved in channel development and key sales pursuits. You may also serve as a Career Manager or provide technical expertise and mentorship to colleagues. This is a senior role, with wide-ranging and often complex responsibilities, with freedoms to act to your strengths.
You will be accountable for continuing to build and maintain relationship with one or more of our accounts in the Petrolium vertical while focusing on account strategy and growth. You use your strong relationship building skills become a partner for our clients on a strategic, tactical, and operational level. Through this you strengthen the existing base of clients and core business through increased sales focus, driving the growth strategy and delivering sales and revenue targets with a specific focus on selling large scale custom application and cloud modernization deals with clients.
You will already be capable of navigating the market with specific focus on Petrolium clients. Capable of initiating discussions at c-level with clients you are able to develop long-lasting customer relationships and strategic relationships with partners. You understand the needs of your stakeholders and with the support of the business you are able to anticipate them. Hence, you become a true partner who your clients rely on to help the future proof there digital landscape.
S****kills and experiences:
· You have led and directed account-level technology strategy, architecture review and road mapping for clients.
· You have provided consistent and high-quality solutions from inception to managed service for the clients.
· You have owned and updated the technology roadmaps for clients for both current and future needs.
· You have strong account management skills effectively, leading quarterly technology reviews and innovation briefings for the team and clients. You share emerging tech and Petrolium trends.
· You can identify and drive cross-sell, upsell, renewal and emerging tech opportunities for the clients, maximizing the usage and deployment of Microsoft technologies.
· You are knowledge of the client’s pain points, opportunities and tech stack, challenge and improve their ideas with insights from the market and competitors
· Avanade always appreciates Bachelors Degree’s & MBA’s. However, we value a variety of Education backgrounds & levels of Degrees as well as equivalent work experience including the returning to work-force individuals.
Characteristics that can spell success for this role
Enjoy your career
Some of the best things about working at Avanade
· Opportunity to work for Microsoft’s Global Alliance Partner of the Year (14 years in a row), with exceptional development and training (minimum 80 hours per year for training and paid certifications)
· Real-time access to technical and skilled resources globally
· Dedicated career advisor to encourage your growth
· Engaged and helpful coworkers genuinely interested in you
Find out more about some of our benefits Employee Benefits at Avanade | Avanade
A great place to work
As you bring your skills and abilities to Avanade, you’ll get distinctive experiences, limitless learning, and ambitious growth in return. As we continue to build our diverse and inclusive culture, we become even more innovative and creative, helping us better serve our clients and communities. You’ll join a community of smart, supportive collaborators to lift, mentor, and guide you, and to lean on your expertise. You get a company purpose-built for business-critical, leading-edge technology solutions, committed to improving the way humans work, interact, and live. It’s all here, so take a closer look!
We work hard to provide an inclusive, diverse culture with a deep sense of belonging for all our employees. Visit our Inclusion & Diversity | Avanade page.
Create a future for our people that focuses on
• Expanding your thinking • Experimenting courageously • Learning and pivoting
Inspire greatness in our people by
• Empowering every voice • Encouraging boldness • Celebrating progress
Accelerate the impact of our people by
• Amazing the client • Prioritizing what matters • Acting as one
To learn more about our Leadership team, check out this info:
Interested in knowing what’s going on inside Avanade? Check out our blogs:
· Avanade Insights – exchange ideas that drive tomorrow’s innovation