sing (in a hands-on way) teams in the development, production, and promotion of client-centric deals, solutions, and offerings.
Your proven experience in cloud transformation, including platform design and transition, Cloud migration, and optimisation coupled with your experience leading technology infrastructure projects of significant size and complexity is foundational to this role.
What we’re interested in you having
- Experience in delivering solutions for client organizations that have contributed directly to, or enabled, improved customer/ employee experience, profitability, responsiveness, and reputational enhancement.
- Ability to effectively team with peers in a large, matrixed organization, including experience with onshore, near-shore, and off-shore teams.
- Strong consulting / project-based background with experience of complex programs consisting of multiple workstreams, including assessing and managing the associated opportunity and risk
- Good presentation skills with an ability to equally talk to an engineer as well as a CXO and still get appropriate messages across
- Australian Citizenship is required, due to eligibility for Federal Government Security Clearance requirements.
Pivotal to the role is your ability to effectively communicate complex concepts and solutions to technical and non-technical stakeholders, both verbally and in written form. Your passion for supporting the pre-sales organisation and shaping solutions that provide tangible benefits to your clients is what is required for this role. If you are looking for a role where you can solution a deal, win it, and then deliver it, then this is the role for you.
What technical skills are key to this role
- Azure architecture and implementation, including Azure Active Directory, IaaS, and PaaS solutions, Network, Storage, Security, and more.
- Azure automation, IaC, templating of solutions enabling rapid and consistent deployment.
- Azure VMware Solution, legacy on-premise VMWare, or VMware on AWS experience would be highly regarded
- Experience migrating large and complex workloads to Azure (https://e.g. SAP, Mainframe)
- Experience in Data Centre exit to cloud
- Understanding of containerization and microservices
- Experience with opensource systems and other cloud providers (primarily AWS) would be a bonus
- Understanding of Microsoft Cloud Adoption Framework and Microsoft Azure Well Architected Framework
We don’t expect you tick every box. What’s important is that you help us to understand what your core strengths are and, that you’ll be excited to learn and develop in areas if you need to.
What you can expect from us
- Take full advantage of 5 MyDays off a year to relax, rebalance and focus on your health and wellbeing or honour your personal cultural beliefs.
- Love a gadget? Of course you do! Go spoil yourself, on us. Gadget allowances start from $1,000 https://p.a.
- Your wellbeing matters to us. That’s why you’ll receive $2,000 pa to help you take care of you!
- Empower others and be empowered through our employee networks: Women employees, PRISM for LGBTI+ employees and Veterans employees
- Help yourself to an extensive menu of Microsoft and technology certifications and enjoy up to 80 paid training hours per year
Avanade is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Avanade prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, colour, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, or marital status, genetic information, or any other protected status.
At Avanade, we recognise that there may be some barriers preventing people with disability from equitably participating in our recruitment and selection processes. We commit to ensuring everyone can perform at their best. If you’re a person with disability and require adjustments, please let us know during the hiring process, so we can ensure you are able to successfully work with Avanade.