r in the Cyber Defense space. Together, let’s transform cybersecurity.
What is expected from you?
- You are a Data Protection Consultant interested in joining our new rapidly growing security practice.
- A passion for Microsoft Security solutions and the ambition to deepen and develop yourself in this area in the coming years.
- Understanding of techniques and approaches towards the protection of data stored in Microsoft solutions or platforms (Office 365 services, Azure storage, databases, …) with the Microsoft Purview solutions.
- With an eye to the future, you are aware of emerging technologies in the Data Protection space.
You should have worked with or knowledge on one or multiple of the following Microsoft Information Protection subjects such as:
- Securing data that is hosted on Office 365 and/or Microsoft Azure platforms
- Understanding of Microsoft Information Protection with data classification infrastructures and techniques to classify data both on-premises and in the cloud
- Relevant experience with Data Loss Prevention technologies across endpoints.
- Microsoft Entra / Azure Active Directory.
- Microsoft Defender for Cloud Apps/MCAS: Connecting Apps, Azure App Configuration, Cloud Storage Apps, Cloud App Alerts and Managing Alerts..
- AIP/MIP - Azure Rights Management, Authentication, Classification and Labelling.
- DLP - Data Discovery & Classification, DLP Risk, Limitations, and Considerations, Data Lifecycle Stages, DLP Templates, Configuring custom DLP policies.
- A good understanding of the underlying Identity and Access management solutions required to operate Microsoft 365.
- You are not required to be an expert on all areas and products listed above but should be able to work with them when required.
- Certifications with Microsoft or on the area of Information Protection are preferable, or you are eager to earn them such as:
- Microsoft 365 Certified: Security Administrator Associate (MS-500)
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Security Engineer Associate (AZ-500)
- Microsoft: Information Protection Administrator Associate (SC-400)
- SSCP or CCSP
- Nice to have previous experience with third-party tools and cross-related experience with:
- Nice to have previous experience in the ability to translate compliance requirements and standards (GPDR, HIPAA, etc.) into working solutions.
- Broad conceptual understanding of Data Governance and Data Protection concepts.
- Fluency in either French or Dutch, and English is mandatory.
- Preferably possess a completed bachelor's or master's degree or have equivalent experience in the area.
Why should you choose Avanade?
At Avanade, we continuously invest in the development of your skills. We help you to keep up to speed with the latest in technology and business.
Besides an exciting international environment, a unique chance to participate in challenging and state-of-the-art projects and interaction with inspiring colleagues who have a professional attitude and attach considerable importance to teamwork; we stand for:
- A competitive salary, a company car, a laptop and a phone
- Secondary benefits such as a 13th month, internet allowance and insurances
- Strong training & development focus, with an internal University and ample opportunity to learn and grow.
- A personal career plan, controlled by you and guided by Avanade.
- Possibility to work hybrid - you can partly work from home, the client's office or come to one of our offices in Brussels and Merelbeke
Do you feel the match?
Do you recognize yourself in this description and would you like to get to know us? Then we are inviting you to apply by sending in your CV via our website. If we see a match, we will call you quickly for an introduction and you will have two job interviews. Please note that you can apply up until November 15th!