Who are we?
Avanade is a leading global provider of innovative digital and cloud-based services, business solutions and design-led applications. As a joint venture between Microsoft and Accenture, we are the world's largest consulting firm specializing in Microsoft technologies. At Avanade, we not only pride ourselves on advising and supporting our clients with their Cloud, Modern Workplace, Business Applications (ERP & CRM), Data&AI or Security topics, but we also pride ourselves on our #PeopleFirst mentality.
Talent Community ERP:
Working with different project teams and supporting our customers in making the implementation of Microsoft Dynamics Finance & Supply Chain Management a success story - that's what our Talent Community is all about. Together with colleagues from consulting, project management and development, you will work on-site, in the closest office location or remotely with customers and take on responsible tasks as a valuable team member. Our projects are diverse, and our customers can be found in a wide range of industries. With the help of our methodology, we present processes, tasks, and structures transparently in our projects.
Team cohesion is also very important in our ERP Talent Community - through various calls, events or after work activities - we create togetherness / solidarity.
Do you want to become part of the largest ERP Talent Community? Then you are welcome to join us!
What is your role in the team?
- Consulting and support in the use of the full product functional scope including standard functions and third-party solutions.
- Support and consulting in the parameterization of the value flow.
- Processing of functional specifications: Defining required functionality to cover customer requirements.
- Support the project team with complex functional requirements.
- Analysis and design of complex interface requirements.
- Application of architecture concepts of Dynamics AX/365 (3-tier concept, client, AOS, COM client, .Net client , etc.) as well as developer tools.
- Conducting analysis and design workshops.
- Writing requirements concepts (FRD), design documents (FDD) as well as design documents (SDD) for critical processes.
- Support the sales phase in the form of presales activities and solution concepts.
Your key qualifications
- Long-term experience of Dynamics AX/365 experience across the entire functional area.
- Good process knowledge in industrial and commercial companies.
- Strong analytical approach and knowledge of the possibilities in Dynamics AX/365 programming.
- In-depth expertise in a specialist area (e.g. financial accounting or production) and corresponding expert knowledge in Dynamics AX/365.
- Basic database knowledge and knowledge of Dynamics AX/365 data structure.
- Ability to prepare analysis documents in a structured and understandable form.
- Strong communication skills coupled with interpersonal skills.
- Willingness to travel (according to customer needs and in coordination with you)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in English and German or English and French.
Even if not everything fits your profile and you have skills in other areas, we are looking forward to your application.
**What makes us a top employer:
- Trust, responsibilty and appreciation: We are a large, international company – but we want to maintain the entrepreneurial spirit of a start-up. Every member at Avanade is equally valued and respected. Therefore, it is important for us that you get the trust and confidence immediately to take on responsibility within our large project portfolio.
- Broad Onboarding: It is important for us that you feel comfortable and welcome right away. That's why we not only have a comprehensive onboarding phase where you get to know all the relevant contact persons, but also a mentoring program where all new joiners are assigned to a buddy to make it easier for them to settle in with us.
- Career Advisor: From day one you will have a mentor, who will support, coach and help you to find your space and balance and to build up your own network at Avanade.
- Equipment: We provide state-of-the-art equipment for your home office (laptop, smartphone incl. private use). There should be no lack of technical equipment when working form a modern office or in your home office.
- Flexible Working: We are flexible – just like our working hours. Our flexible working time model with 1:1 overtime compensation (for all levels up to and including Senior Consultant) as well as the option for home office and a worldwide accident insurance which offers you security and balance when working from elsewhere.
- Pension Plan: Avanade covers 2/3 of your pension fund and your short term disability indemnity insurance.
- Continuous education: The opportunity to participate in local and international leadership programs (Avanade Leadership Program) gives you new perspectives. With your personal MSDN subscription including Azure contingent yo will have unlimited access to all Microsoft and other relevant certifications, various internal academies and guaranteed 80 hours training budget per year.
- Compensation: We put a lot of emphasis on performance-oriented and competitive compensation and offer you an attractive compensation package based on your experience and qualifications.
- Benefits: We are constantly working on our benefits package, which we have summarized for you here.
We believe that inclusive and diverse teams can overcome any obstacles - if you are passionate and courageous about taking on challenges, you have come to the right place. Your application is welcome - regardless of your origin, nationality, faith, disability, age, marital status, partnership status, sexual orientation, and gender. With us, you can just be you. Diversity in every form is a matter close to our hearts and an integral part of the Avanade culture.
Does this sound interesting for you?
Then we would be happy to receive your application via our online portal.
We are looking forward to meet you in person!
Do you still have questions? Don`t hesitate to contact us: https://www.avanade.com/en/contact
Want to learn more about us?
Take a look at our Being Orange Blog | Leben bei Avanade, Videokanal and Podcastkanal, so you can get to know us even better.
Feel free to follow us on social media so you don`t miss any news:
Do you believe women are changing the tech game? So do we.
As the world’s leading digital innovator working in the Microsoft ecosystem, we believe in making a genuine human impact in everything we do. Here, we set out with our clients to transform their businesses, uncover ways technology can improve the way we work and live, and change the world for the better. All this through ...