- Support building strong, productive working relationships with market partners;
- Act as Avanade brand ambassador externally and internally, through employees and social engagement, pro-active reach out and dedicated local programs;
- Use client data insights to recommend strategy adjustments where necessary and contribute to knowledge sharing with other groups;
- Track marketing campaign performance against Avanade KPI’s and build appropriate reporting;
- Work remotely 3 days per week, and 2 from our office in Warsaw;
Who we are looking for:
An innovator, optimist, who has inexhaustible curiosity and passion for marketing and communication, digital and innovation, a predisposition for teamwork and for accepting new challenges.
Your skills include:
- Experience in executing various integrated multi-tactic campaigns with interest in digital marketing and data-driven marketing
- Polish native;
- Excellent Communication skills English required (verbal & written)
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, in particular Excel and PowerPoint
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in master's in marketing or communications
- Knowledge of the Consulting and IT Services market
- A proactive approach, ability to put things into perspective and to prioritize.
- Results oriented, with the ability to “roll up their sleeves” to get the job done, coordinating several projects
- Design experience (Adobe, Canva etc.) preferred, not necessary.