About the role
As GTM Solution Architect, you will be responsible for the overall performance and growth of Cloud and Data & AI in your assigned geography. Your will develop the SA business strategy, oversee day-to-day operations, ensure quality and deliver against financial performance metrics. In concert with other SA specialists and local executives, you will ensure that Avanade delivers full-spectrum solutions and value for clients and grows this part of Avanade’s business.
You are a well-rounded consulting services professional with skills and background in selling, solutioning and delivering Cloud, Data, Analytics, Machine Learning & IoT driven solutions.. You understand the industry, the client perspective, the technology, the financials, and the business. You are a great client communicator and mentor and leader to your team. You are a sale, project management and consulting pro rolled into one.
Your business leadership experience likely encompasses:
In addition, your professional skillset likely includes:
· Pre-sales, solutioning or delivery background in Data Management, Business intelligence & Analytics including experience of providing architectural direction for solutions
· Consulting experience with a passion for driving Data & Analytics solutions and leading through advisory including Data Governance, Data Analytics strategy & Roadmap
· Experience with BI & Analytics tools like Microsoft SQL Server, SSIS/SSRS/SSAS, Power BI, QlikSense, Tableau, SAS, Cognos, SAP-BO etc.
· Experience in Cloud based Data Management & Analytics solutions, preferably on Microsoft Azure like Azure Data Lake, Stream Analytics, CosmosDB, Azure Synapse, Azure Databricks, Azure Machine Learning, Azure Purview, and Azure Data Factory (ADF), Azure SQL, Polybase
· Successful business development and market making within a diverse customer portfolio and complex channel management
· Building impactful partnerships with ecosystem of partners including organizations of a scale, complexity and sophistication similar to Accenture and Microsoft
· Demonstrated managerial, leadership and effective peer teaming expertise in large, multinational, organizations with globally distributed teams
You likely have around 10+ years of relevant technology business leadership experience in areas such as solution sales, pre-sales and solutioning, delivery, and business management. You likely also have at least four years of demonstrated people and/or business leadership experience, particularly leading managers and consultants.
You will likely have a bachelor’s degree in a business or technology-related field, with an MBA or advanced technical degree preferred.
What we offer you
Come for the distinctive experiences you have helping forward-thinking corporations, non-profits, and governments push the boundaries of digital innovation. Stay for the limitless learning opportunities that encourage you to master Microsoft and pursue big ideas. Enjoy ambitious growth for yourself as part of Avanade’s people-first culture with benefits like employee share purchasing, flexible work arrangements, a commitment to diversity and inclusion, and competitive pay.