As a part of the NA Extended Leadership and Global Managed Services team, the Manage and Evolve Growth Lead for North America, will act as a strategic leader “leading from the front”, with a goal of material sales growth and bringing a specific focus on our Direct channel. This will be achieved through giving a renewed confidence to our regions in our Managed Services capabilities and an evangelical approach to drive origination.
Demonstrating an impactful and entrepreneurial approach, the leader will achieve and exceed growth targets and establish Avanade as a leader in Managed Services. As a member of a matrixed and global environment they will be recognized in the regions as a leader in their field and confidence in our ability to successfully pursue and deliver large Managed Services deals.
In this key role, you will:
· Provide a role model to the Area and Regional leadership teams with respect to the Manage and Evolve portfolio.
· Collaborate as a priority with regional leadership, ISV partners and others, to implement a strategy that drives Managed Services origination and sales across the regions, with a specific focus on the Avanade channel.
· Actively partner with Regional Managed Services teams, Client Account Teams and Solution/Practice Leaders to drive origination and sales initiatives measured through pipeline growth.
· Personally drive the strategic relationship, commercial shaping, and capture of large-scale Direct managed services opportunities. (Spend 50% of your time)
· Build, use and maintain successful industry partnerships with Accenture and Microsoft while growing Avanade market share in a methodical and collaborative model.
· Actively support (“hands on”) each region with their Managed Services sales strategy, sales forecast, campaigns, and capabilities.
· 10+ years in roles of increasing responsibility within premier professional services/management consulting or technology firms passionate about the development and delivery of managed services solutions.
· Experience of successfully leading, implementing, and deploying innovative go to market strategies and origination activities across large scale services-based opportunities.
· Proven ability to drive strategic sales pursuits including executive relationship management.
· Experience leading the successful pursuit of large-scale revenue engagements and maintaining the relationship through the delivery phase, resulting in repeat client business.
· Experience working within a matrixed business model, leveraging various business partners and stakeholders to increase impact.
· Experience leading and growing a technical service offering within a highly matrixed, global organization.
· Career focus on Managed Services and Cloud Technology Solutions: partnering with Fortune 1000 clients to enhance their business performance and optimize their IT operations.
· Creating intellectual capital to further drive the success of a service offering via white papers, relevant methodologies, and marketing collateral.
· BA/BS degree or 10 years of relevant technology business leadership experience.
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud services, business solutions and design-led experiences delivered through the power of
people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals bring bold, fresh thinking combined with technology, business, and industry expertise to help
fuel transformation and growth for our clients and their customers. Avanade has 30,000 digitally connected people across 24 countries, bringing
clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. Majority owned by
Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at https://www.avanade.com.
Avanade® Is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment
because of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, military, or marital status,
genetic information, or any other protected status.
Compensation for roles at Avanade varies depending on a wide array of factors, including but not limited to, the specific office location, role, skill set and level of experience. As required by local law, Avanade provides a reasonable range of compensation for roles that may be hired in California, Colorado, New York, and Washington as set forth below and information on benefits offered is here.
Role Location: Range of Starting Pay for role. New York: $223,550 - $263,000