to make the difference for the customer.
About the team
You will join a highly specialized team with a broad skillset that is passionate about bringing excellence to our customers, striving continuously to the ultimate client satisfaction, and helping them solve their most critical information and technology challenges trough innovation and creativity. We work from our office in Merelbeke, Brussels or client-site at our medium and large range clients. With a perfect balance between work, training, and knowledge sharing we constantly bring the team to new levels.
We work with the largest organizations in Belgium in various industries, which guarantees challenging and diverse work. The scale of the projects at our enterprise customers naturally brings additional challenges and opportunities. Some projects may last a year, others a little longer or shorter. The variety of projects gives you the opportunity to develop quickly and gain experience in different environments.
What you will bring
You have a passion for Microsoft technology and a deep understanding of cloud computing technologies and emerging computing trends.
You have experience with Microsoft technologies, including at least two years of working experience with Microsoft Azure, Azure Virtual Desktop, Windows Virtual Desktop.
You have experience in deploying, managing and monitoring AVD/WVD.
You have experience in providing technical support to end-users to resolve AVD/WVD-related issues. You’re familiar with developing training materials and conduct workshops to educate clients' staff on efficient usage and best practices.
You have experience with application packaging for deployment within AVD/WVD environments, ensuring compatibility, reliability, and efficient delivery.
You’re familiar with technologies like Microsoft App-V or MSIX to create standardized application packages. You enjoy and find it important to keep up to date with the latest developments and want to put them into practice with our customers.
You are looking for an organization where your development and well-being are central and like to share your knowledge with your colleagues.
You are proficient in Dutch and English; knowledge of French is a plus.
What we offer
At Avanade we continuously invest in the development of your skills. We help you to keep up to speed with the latest in technology and business. Besides an exciting international environment and customer-base, a unique chance to participate in challenging projects and interaction with inspiring colleagues who have a professional attitude and attach considerable importance to teamwork.
- A competitive salary
- A package of additional benefits such as company car, group insurance, …
- A career that allows you to learn and grow.
- Use of the latest Microsoft technology to make a daily difference for our customers.
- Your development is central to us. We have a strong focus on the career and development opportunities of all our people. Everyone connects with a career advisor who guides you to create a plan and guides you in choosing from the many training opportunities we offer.
- You get Azure credits (MSDN/Visual studio), there are various internal trainings and there are also regular initiatives set up by colleagues.
- Besides our focus on your development, we find your well-being very important. We offer training, budget, and health surveys for this purpose.
- An active Cloud community, with over thirty colleagues in our Infrastructure team.
Do you feel the match?
Do you recognize yourself in this description and would you like to get to know us? Then apply immediately by sending in your CV via our website. Applying by e-mail is not possible.
We’re looking forward to meeting you!