luding working with our supporting functions on contracts.
You will also maintain an extensive knowledge of Healthcare market conditions to continually develop and promote strong propositions to take to market.
Come join us
There is one in every group - the person who dreams big and has the motivation to bring their ideas to life, even as others might roll their eyes and prefer to play it safe. Are you that person?
Are you the one who isn't afraid to break the mold and who gets passionate about the power of digital to transform Healthcare organisations and ways of working, to use technology to make a material step change in how Healthcare is delivered in the UK, to allow our Healthcare workers focus on what matters, and improve the patient experience? Because here at Avanade we are building a team of people just like that to help our clients unlock the power of Microsoft they need now and own what is next.
Together we do what matters.
What you'll do
• Own the growth, sales and revenue targets for our direct Healthcare channel.
• Develop and continually evolve the strategy and plan for our Healthcare go-to-market
• Develop and lead a team of high performing sellers as you align the strategy with day-to-day sales activities.
• Build and maintain access to key business decision makers and generating C-level contacts by networking across the marketplace.
• Meet with Microsoft leaders to grow and maintain key relationships and drive continual pro-active collaboration.
• Demonstrate and teach the Avanade Sales Process, challenger selling and account management practices with you team.
• Manage your team's sales forecast and instilling good pipeline hygiene within your team.
• Develop and deploy specific Healthcare use cases based on experience.
• Occasionally travel to your client's site, as needed.
S kills and experiences
• Experience selling in the UK Healthcare sector, with strong experience across central bodies (i.e. Department for Health & Social Care, NHS England and arms-length bodies).
• Experience executing a sales plan to generate leads, marshall opportunities through the sales lifecycle, and driving growth.
• Experience constructing transformational deals through delivery of consulting and system integration services that deliver value-based outcomes to clients.
• Experience managing Business Development Executives in services selling across multiple technology areas, and preferably enterprise scale consulting engagements that could include global delivery i.e. blended onshore/nearshore/offshore teams.
• Experience anticipating, identifying, and applying fast, effective solutions to remove roadblocks circumstances on sales teams.
• Success as a Sales Manager/hunter with sophisticated closure capabilities.
• Ability to act as a trusted advisor in addressing our client's business needs.
• Driving sales teams in a solutions-selling environment at the C-suite level.
Characteristics that can spell success for this role
• You are a team leader, deal hunter, deal idea maker, deal originator.
• You identify with being a self-aware, self-starter who develops and wins new business in a complex consulting environment with sophisticated technology solutions.
• You love to work collaboratively with energy, drive and dedication to overcome obstacles to achieve your goals.
• You take ownership, lead by example and encourage others to make a positive impact.
• You have superb interpersonal skills and can establish strong relationships.
• You anticipate and neutralize obstacles and objections.
• You are a skillful influencer of internal and external stakeholders.
A great place to work
As you bring your skills and abilities to Avanade, you'll get distinctive experiences, limitless learning, and ambitious growth in return. As we continue to build our diverse and inclusive culture, we become even more innovative and creative, helping us better serve our clients and communities. You'll join a community of smart, supportive collaborators to lift, mentor, and guide you, and to lean on your expertise. You get a company purpose-built for business-critical, leading-edge technology solutions, committed to improving the way humans work, interact, and live. It's all here, so take a closer look!
Some of the best things about working at Avanade
• Opportunity to work for Microsoft's Global Alliance Partner of the Year (14 years in a row), with exceptional development and training (minimum 80 hours per year for training and paid certifications).
• Working in a high-growth mindset organisation that continually wants to learn and improve itself, it's people and clients
• Being at the forefront of innovation and with access to a vast pool of technical expertise locally and globally.
• Dedicated career advisor to encourage your growth.
• Engaged and helpful coworkers genuinely interested in you.
We work hard to provide an inclusive, diverse culture with a deep sense of belonging for all our employees. Visit our Inclusion & Diversity page.
Create a future for our people that focuses on
• Expanding your thinking • Experimenting courageously • Learning and pivoting
Inspire greatness in our people by
• Empowering every voice • Encouraging boldness • Celebrating progress
Accelerate the impact of our people by
• Amazing the client • Prioritizing what matters • Acting as one
Interested in knowing what's going on inside Avanade? Check out our blogs:
• Avanade Insights - exchange ideas that drive tomorrow's innovation
• Inside Avanade - explore what life is like working at Avanade