Attorney will be part of legal team providing support for Bank of America Corporation with respect to securities
issuance and corporate treasury issues, including:
• Advising on Corporate Treasury matters, including capital market transactions, intercompany transactions and various asset-liability management activities.
• Advising Corporate Treasury clients on various securities offerings and redemptions, including preferred stock and debt securities financing transactions.
• Providing legal advice and guidance on policies and procedures managed by Corporate Treasury.
• Advising Corporate Treasury clients on various lending and financing matters, including guaranties, dealer agreements and securities clearing arrangements.
• Advising on internal and external communications, including press releases, analyst presentations and responses to securityholders' requests for information.
• Providing counsel with respect to securities and disclosure matters under the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, including review of periodic reports on Form 10-Q and annual reports on Form 10-K, and preparation
and/or review of current reports on Form 8-K.
Communication with senior executives will be required from time to time. Exposure to sensitive information
requires utmost adherence to confidentiality. Must use considerable discretion and judgment when interacting
with senior management and staff.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
Must have 12+ years of experience as an attorney practicing in securities law, including advising on capital market transactions.
Active license to practice law in at least one state or the District of Columbia.
Deep understanding of the rules and regulations promulgated under the Securities Act and familiarity with corporate treasury and financing matters.
Securities experience advising a financial institution on corporate treasury-related matters, including equity and debt issuances is preferred.
Candidates must demonstrate highly developed oral and written communication skills.
Self-starter having the capability to operate with limited oversight and to interact confidently with senior management when required.
Ability to manage and direct projects and processes.
Demonstrate confidence in risk managed decision making and judgment.
DESIRE SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
Familiarity with public company accounting rules as they impact securities law analysis.
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:
At Bank of America, we’re creating real, meaningful relationships with individuals, businesses and communities to help them focus on what matters most. Every day, we connect with 57 million customers, using our skills and expertise to help make their lives better.
We are committed to attracting and retaining top talent around the world to ensure we continue to deliver ...