57% say women are treated fairly and equally to men
74% say the CEO supports gender diversity
A competitive benefits and programs have earned us recognition by Working Mother magazine for more than 30 years,
Employee Financial Services offers U.S. employees financial education and special access to financial products, services and expertise.
Offers comprehensive domestic partner benefits to U.S. employees and incorporate sexual orientation into non-discrimination policies.
Accountable for the successful resolution of all customer requests through seamless delivery of service, and/or fulfillment requests by answering calls, chats or emails in a contact center environment. This is an inbound contact center role that requires sitting and taking calls for the entire shift, with structured breaks. Will handle moderately complex or escalated issues while delivering a great client experience. Works in a fast paced environment that requires accuracy, use of logic skills while multi-tasking, toggling between multiple systems and clearly communicating resolutions in an efficient manner. May be required to provide professional written responses using proper spelling and grammar. Requires knowledge of multiple Bank products and have the ability to deepen or retain relationships. Involves referring customers to the appropriate line of business for products not supported, through a variety of communications channels. May be required to solve problems and investigate/resolve a wide variety of issues and requests that include gathering additional information, setting expectations and working with other internal support groups to fulfill the customer request. May handle escalated issues by successfully navigating the organization to resolve customer requests. Ensures all actions are resolved in compliance with industry regulations and bank procedures, integrity levels of the departments system and financial controls. Will be required to meet and/or exceed minimum performance standards and will be measured with incentive opportunities across multiple operational thresholds. Will be required to quickly read frequent updates and learning materials, often while on the call, and must be able to implement immediately into calls with accuracy. Minimum 1-2 year of contact center or equivalent customer service experience preferred.
At Bank of America, we handle the finances of over 67 million client relationships every day, including helping them save, borrow and invest for today and for their future. We stand by our clients each and every day giving them the power to realize their personal financial goals and help make their financial lives better. If you join our team, we’ll count on you to care for, advise and guide our clients when they need us most – whether they’re just starting out, buying a home, building a family or planning for retirement.
We’re looking for the next generation of Client Service Representatives - those with a passion for growing a long-term career, building relationships and working with a team of client professionals in one of our Consumer Client Services centers. The Client Service Representative role is meant for those looking to make a real impact and build a career in financial services. The role is ideal for those with a passion for assisting clients with their banking transactions while building relationships and helping to identify their needs. Client Service Representatives (CSR) have a passion for delivering a personalized and caring experience – they anticipate and resolve client concerns with the goal of exceeding expectations, no matter how large or small the request. Those in the Client Service Representative II role are experts who care for clients with a checking account, savings account, credit card or mortgage loan.
CSRs receive calls from clients while sitting and taking calls for the day, with structured breaks. Being there for our clients is our number one priority. In order to do that, we need our teammates to follow schedules that ensure our clients have every opportunity to connect with a client service professional in the moments that matter.
From day one, you’ll receive training from our award-winning Academy at Bank of America. This will include hands-on practice, personalized coaching and dedicated support throughout your on-boarding experience. Opportunity for growth and advancement will be tied to your ability to demonstrate success in role. Advancement opportunities may include progression to an advanced level client service representative or manager role and/or the chance to grow throughout other areas of the company. The Academy will support you with dedicated programs, tools and resources throughout your career at Bank of America.
We’ll help you
• Build a successful career at Bank of America through world-class training and on-boarding programs that set you up for success.
• Grow in your current role through one-on-one coaching from managers who are invested in your success and training programs that help you excel, build new skills or take on additional responsibility. You’ll receive in depth classroom training, small group sessions including live demonstrations and continued on the job training and coaching.
• Continuously learn and advance your career goals through intentional career paths with progression opportunities to the next best role.
• Provide clients with a personalized rewarding experience that starts with answering clients’ questions as well as understanding each client’s unique needs.
• Use resources and innovative technology to optimize the client experience and inform and educate clients on how to conduct simple transactions through our mobile application and online banking.
• Process transactions accurately and efficiently to build client confidence and trust, based on established policies and procedures.
• Be the advocate for clients by taking ownership, acting with empathy and connecting clients to solutions that meet their financial goals.
As a Client Service Representative, you can look forward to
• Working in a professional, fast-paced environment that requires accuracy, multi-tasking, and clearly communicating resolutions in an efficient manner.
• Meeting clients in the moments that matter to fully understand the need and fully resolve their situation the first time.
• Understanding how clients engage with us via technology (online and mobile), financial center and contact center and make sure they’re aware of all we can do to make their financial lives better.
• Navigating multiple computer applications while interacting with the client.
• Listening to, understanding and providing solutions for our clients’ needs.
• Benefits programs designed to meet the diverse needs of our employees at every stage of their life and help them plan for tomorrow, including tuition, child care reimbursement and employee discount programs.
• Ongoing professional development to deepen your skills and optimize your expertise as the industry evolves and changes.
• An opportunity to learn in detail about the consumer business setting an important foundation for a career.
• Resources and dedicated support to help you reach your full potential throughout your career.
• Progressive workplace practices and initiatives that promote inclusion.
We’re a culture that
• Believes in responsible growth and has a proven dedication to supporting the communities we serve.
• Provides continuous training and developmental opportunities to help employees achieve their goals, whatever their background or experience.
• Believes diversity makes us stronger so we can reflect, connect to and meet the diverse needs of our clients around the world.
• Is committed to advancing our tools, technology, and ways of working. We always put our clients first to meet their evolving needs.
• Displays passion, integrity, commitment and drive to deliver a positive, differentiated service that improves our clients’ financial lives.
• Fully understands how life events can impact a client’s financial situation and is prepared to actively advise solutions and analyze/resolve complex client problems through creative solutions.
• Has a commitment to excellent attendance with proven reliability and can adhere to the agreed upon work schedule.
• Has a dependable team-player attitude with an understanding that calls must be handled immediately, including weekends and holidays.
• Communicates effectively and confidently with all clients to make their financial lives better.
• Has the ability to engage with clients – begin a conversation, anticipate what questions a client will have, actively share information using plain language, build rapport, and handle objections.
• Is comfortable receiving ongoing performance feedback and coaching.
• Has the ability to learn and adapt to new information and technology platforms.
• Has at least an intermediate level of proficiency with computers and current technology.
• Has 1+ years of customer/client service experience, including experience handling difficult client situations.
• 1+ years of experience in the banking/financial industry.
• 1+ years of experience working in a client service capacity.
2nd shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:
At Bank of America, we’re creating real, meaningful relationships with individuals, businesses and communities to help them focus on what matters most. Every day, we connect with 57 million customers, using our skills and expertise to help make their lives better.
We are committed to attracting and retaining top talent around the world to ensure we continue to deliver ...
57% say women are treated fairly and equally to men
74% say the CEO supports gender diversity