Role - Global Markets and Financial Risk Data Management Lead
Location - London
We are seeking a Global Markets and Financial Risk Data Management Lead to join our team in London.
Global Markets and Financial Risk (GMFR) Strategic Technology Office has responsibility for technology strategy, process improvement and, the focus of this role, establishing data management strategy and data governance for GMFR. The data management team works closely with teams across GMFR and partners in Global Markets, lines of business and Enterprise functions.
The team drives strategic initiatives and projects in the areas of data management and governance. Members of the Data Steward Executive team within GMFRDM are engaged in managing adherence to Enterprise Data Management Standards, managing GMFR ‘eDIM’ Data Issues, supporting regulatory reporting transaction testing, and regulatory reporting implementation and data quality management.
The ideal candidate for eDIM Remediation should possess a deep knowledge of FICC and Equity trading products, market risk and trading conventions, General Ledger chart of accounts, strong project management skills and ability to influence diverse stakeholder groups. Strong interpersonal skills, communication and prioritization experience will be necessary for success in the role.
We are seeking individuals across varying backgrounds within Financial Services, including but not limited to, sales/trading, product control, technology, product management and risk.
• Execute Enterprise Data Incident Management (eDIM) for GMFR.
• Develop strategic data design ideas to remediate issues and influence stakeholders for consideration.
• Direct the eDIM remediation process and timeline for key delivery dates.
• Lead eDIM triage with various key stakeholders.
• Own/manage relationships with senior tech partners on managing funding pools and book of work.
• Participation in drafting business requirement and functional requirement documentation.
• Provide SME product knowledge and interface with various tech, quantitative, and business groups representing providers and consumers of the Global Markets data
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent
• Seasoned experience in a financial services role (IE product control, technology, project management, risk)
• Deep knowledge of financial markets and traded products
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills, critical thinking
• Project management skills, ability to facilitate discussions across various levels of stakeholders
• Ability to work with large datasets using advanced Excel or SQL
• Ability to multitask and properly prioritize multiple projects
• Good communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
• “First principles” thinker with an engineering approach to solving complex and varied problems
• Knowledge of the various functions within Global Markets trading organization and other functions interacting with Global Markets, such as Operations, Risk, Finance
• Knowledge of General Ledger and Chart of Accounts
• Global Markets Product Knowledge including trade life cycle management, market conventions
• Knowledge / understanding of Trading agreements
• Experience with Data Linage tools such as Collibra or Solidatus and documenting end to end data lineage
• Experience building Tableau Dashboards and executive level presentations
• Experience customizing SharePoint and associated workflows
• Ability to design, articulate and reason about business data models
Bank of America
Every day, across the globe, our employees bring a commitment to our purpose and to driving responsible growth by living our values: deliver together, act responsibly, realize the power of our people and trust the team. A key aspect of driving responsible growth is doing so in a sustainable manner, a critical pillar of which is being a great place to work for our teammates.
In line with these values, in EMEA we have 9 Employee Networks, a wide range of Sports & Social clubs, and other development and networking opportunities so that you can enjoy a range of experiences and connect with colleagues across the bank. We also offer exclusive discounts to some of the most iconic cultural experiences for you to enjoy in your spare time outside of work. Learn more about our benefits here.
Good conduct and sound judgment are crucial to our long-term success. It’s important that all employees in the organisation understand the expected standards of conduct and how we manage conduct risk. Individual accountability and an ownership mind-set are the cornerstones of our Code of Conduct and are at the heart of managing risk well.
We are an equal opportunity employer and ensure that no applicant is subject to less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, gender identity, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origins, age, sexual orientation, socio-economic background, responsibilities for dependants, physical or mental disability. The Bank selects candidates for interview based on their skills, qualifications, and experience.
We strive to ensure that our recruitment processes are accessible for all candidates and encourage any candidates to tell us about any adjustment requirements.
As part of our standard hiring process to manage risk, please note background screening checks will be conducted on all hires before commencing employment.
Hours Per Week:
Referral Bonus Amount:
At Bank of America, we’re creating real, meaningful relationships with individuals, businesses and communities to help them focus on what matters most. Every day, we connect with 57 million customers, using our skills and expertise to help make their lives better.
We are committed to attracting and retaining top talent around the world to ensure we continue to deliver ...