At Bank of America, we’re guided by a common purpose to help make financial lives better by connecting clients and communities to the resources they need to be successful. Every day we provide unmatched convenience by serving approximately 66 million consumer and small business clients. At Bank of America, we strive to be a bank for everyone. Like the people we serve, we come from every walk of life. We are proud of our inclusive culture because when you create a workplace where all employees can thrive, everyone benefits.
The Advanced Client Solutions team is looking for people that are passionate about helping others. Our Specialists are committed to the financial wellness of our clients. As life needs change, our Specialists are here to listen, provide one-on-one advice, and connect clients with solutions that help them achieve their financial goals.
As an Advanced Client Solutions Financial Specialist, you can look forward to:
• Competitive suite of benefits including tuition/dependent care reimbursement, generous medical, 401K, and paid time off offerings
• Financial incentives for meeting and/or exceeding performance standards, including cash and stock
• Medium and Long term career opportunities where internal mobility and promotions throughout the company are actively encouraged
• Collaborating with a team of professional sales specialists and leaders in a fun, dynamic environment
• A schedule that helps you achieve better work-life balance (Ask one of our recruiters about our schedule options)
• World-class training and on-the-job personalized support from dedicated coaches and leaders who are invested in your success
We’re a culture that:
• Is committed to building a workplace where every employee is welcomed and given the support and resources to build and advance their careers
• Believes diversity makes us stronger so we can reflect, connect to and meet the diverse needs of our clients around the world
• Provides continuous personalized training and developmental opportunities to help employees achieve their goals, whatever their background or experience
• Is committed to advancing our tools, technology and ways of working. We always put our clients first to meet their evolving needs
• Believes in responsible growth and is dedicated to supporting communities around the world by connecting them to the lending, investing and giving they need to remain vibrant and vital
• Displays passion, commitment and drive to deliver an experience that improves our clients’ financial lives
• Has the ability to engage with clients and seek to understand their needs while actively sharing options using plain language, building rapport and showing empathy
• Is curious, has a growth mindset and is comfortable receiving ongoing performance feedback and coaching
• Enjoys ongoing change and learning new technology/processes
• Has an intermediate level of proficiency with computers
Desired skills (that may result in a higher than average starting salary)
• Experience in financial services
• Experience in sales, cross-selling, upselling or referring products
• Experience working in an inbound or outbound contact center (phone, chat and or video)
• Experience working as a Personal Banker managing high client volume
2nd shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:
At Bank of America, we’re creating real, meaningful relationships with individuals, businesses and communities to help them focus on what matters most. Every day, we connect with 57 million customers, using our skills and expertise to help make their lives better.
We are committed to attracting and retaining top talent around the world to ensure we continue to deliver ...