Bank of America is on FGB’s Best Finance Companies for Women of 2018.
A competitive benefits and programs have earned us recognition by Working Mother magazine for more than 30 years,
Employee Financial Services offers U.S. employees financial education and special access to financial products, services and expertise.
Offers comprehensive domestic partner benefits to U.S. employees and incorporate sexual orientation into non-discrimination policies.
We’ll help you
• Get training and one-on-one mentorship from managers who are invested in your success. You’ll enroll in our Academy to develop as an advisor; the potential for growth is yours!
• Build connections to grow your network and business. Starting at a Merrill branch, you’ll interact with Merrill financial advisors, institutional retirement participants and higher net worth clients.
• Provide end-to-end comprehensive advice. Deliver client reviews/presentations with confidence, including reviews of financial goals, and recommend strategies to help clients achieve their financial goals.
• Learn about the full suite of financial solutions. Connect clients to all of the solutions we provide, including core Banking, Investment & Life Priority™ solutions, through Bank of America and Merrill to meet their financial needs.
As a Merrill FSA, you can look forward to
• A strong referral network from across the business to increase opportunities for affluent and high net worth client acquisition and provide access to partners who are specialists in their field.
• Robust marketing strategies to reach wider audiences with greater appeal.
• Ongoing professional development to deepen your skills and optimize your practice as the industry evolves.
• Unlimited potential for professional growth.
• Leadership opportunities, including leading client and conference seminars and mentoring junior associates.
We’re a culture that
• Is committed to building a workplace where every employee is welcomed and given the support and resources to build and advance their careers. Along with taking care of our clients, we want to be a great place for people to work, and we strive to create an environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals.
• Believes diversity makes us stronger so we can reflect, connect to and meet the diverse needs of our clients around the world.
• Provides continuous training and developmental opportunities to help employees achieve their goals, whatever their background or experience.
• Is committed to advancing our tools, technology and ways of working. We always put our clients first to meet their evolving needs.
• Believes in responsible growth and is dedicated to supporting communities around the world by connecting them to the lending, investing and giving they need to remain vibrant and vital.
This position may be subject to SAFE Act registration requirements. Pursuant to the SAFE Act requirements, all employees engaged in residential loan mortgage originations must register with the federal registry system and remain in good standing. If your position requires SAFE Act registration, you’ll be required to register and submit to the required SAFE Act background check and registration process. Failure to obtain and/or maintain SAFE Act registration may result in your immediate termination.
• Currently holds Series 7 & 66 (63 & 65 in lieu of 66) licenses. If you do not hold the Series 66 currently but have either a Series 63 or 65, an offer can be extended with the condition that you receive a passing score for the Series 66 within 60 days.
• Has at least one year experience in the investments industry, including investment training and in-depth knowledge of investment products and services.
• Has at least two year experience working in the financial service industry and/or a sales environment where goals were met or exceeded.
• Is a self-starter who efficiently manages time and capacity.
• Sets and accomplishes goals, achieving whatever you put your mind to.
• Builds and nurtures strong relationships.
• Collaborates effectively with others to get things done.
• Communicates effectively and confidently and is comfortable engaging all clients.
• Manages goals, navigates complexity, prioritizes tasks and executes in a fast-paced environment.
• Likes to learn, adapts to new information and seeks the right solutions for clients.
• Is thorough and thoughtful in incorporating relevant regulatory due diligence into daily activities and long-term strategies for clients.
• Proven ability to convert outbound calls and foster partnerships that promote lead generation.
• Experience balancing investment management, sales activities and new client development.
• Strong computer skills and the ability to multitask in a demanding environment.
• A bachelor’s degree, preferably in business-related field.
• At least three years’ experience working in the financial service industry and/or a sales environment where goals were met or exceeded.
• Achieved additional professional designations such as Certified Financial Planner (CFP) and/or Chartered Retirement Planning Counselor (CRPC).
• Obtained your insurance licenses.
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:
At Bank of America, we’re creating real, meaningful relationships with individuals, businesses and communities to help them focus on what matters most. Every day, we connect with 57 million customers, using our skills and expertise to help make their lives better.
We are committed to attracting and retaining top talent around the world to ensure we continue to deliver ...