At Bank of America, we handle the finances of over 67 million client relationships every day, including helping them save, borrow and invest for today and for their future. We stand by our clients each and every day giving them the power to realize their personal financial goals and help make their financial lives better. If you join our team, we’ll count on you to care for, advise and guide our clients when they need us most – whether they’re just starting out, buying a home, building a family or planning for retirement.
We’re looking for the next generation of Consumer Banking Market Leaders - those with a vision for growing a long-term career, building relationships and working with a team of client professionals in one of over 4,000 locations nationwide. The Consumer Banking Market Leader role provides the opportunity to make a real impact, build a career in financial services and develop talent. The role is ideal for those with a passion for leading a team, operating as a business owner and driving a client-centric culture to make clients’ financial lives better. As a Consumer Banking Market Leader, you’ll leverage robust partner relationships along with enterprise strategies and tactics to manage and develop a team of Financial Center Managers and Relationship Managers. You’ll lead your team in providing an exceptional client experience, understanding the needs of our clients and ensuring clients are introduced to and provided with the most appropriate solution to improve their financial lives.
From day one, you’ll receive learning from our award-winning Academy at Bank of America, including hands-on practice, personalized coaching and dedicated support throughout your on-boarding experience. With demonstrated success, you’ll have the opportunity to advance into roles such as an Operations Manager, Performance Manager, Region Executive and a variety of other senior leader opportunities across the organization with unlimited potential to grow throughout the company. The Academy will support you with dedicated programs, tools and resources throughout your career journey.
As a Consumer Banking Market Leader, you can look forward to
• Building a successful career at Bank of America through world-class learning and on-boarding programs that set you up for success.
• Growing in your current role through one-on-one coaching from Academy managers who are invested in your success and learning programs that help you excel, build new skills or take on additional responsibility. This includes ongoing professional development to deepen your skills and optimize your expertise as the industry evolves and changes.
• Continuously learn and advance your career goals through intentional career paths to the next best role.
• A benefits programs designed to meet the diverse needs of our employees at every stage of their life and help them plan for tomorrow.
• Progressive workplace practices and initiatives that promote inclusion.
We’ll help you
• Use resources and innovative technologies to optimize the client experience.
• Gain in-depth knowledge of clients’ financial life priorities and connecting them to Bank of America solutions that meet their financial goals.
• Lead a team and operate as a business owner by observing and coaching team and individual performance to collectively meet goals, establishing action plans as applicable.
• Attract and retain talent by personally investing in talent through interviewing and hiring financial center employees.
• Understand solutions we provide and build relationships with teammates and specialists to assist clients with financial needs.
• Adhere to policies and procedures through education of regulatory policies, employee and client safety procedures and service delivery guidelines.
• Ensure day-to-day activities comply with standards by observing and coaching teammates in customer service, operational procedures, transaction accuracy and client engagement.
We’re a culture that
• Believes in responsible growth and has a proven dedication to supporting the communities we serve.
• Provides continuous learning and developmental opportunities to help people achieve their goals, whatever their background or experience.
• Believes diversity makes us stronger, so we can reflect, connect to and meet the diverse needs of our clients and customers around the world.
• Is committed to advancing our tools, technology, and ways of working. We always put our clients first to meet their evolving needs.
• Is an enthusiastic, highly motivated self-starter with a strong work ethic and intense focus on results, acting in the best interest of the client.
• Collaborates effectively to get things done, building and nurturing strong relationships with key partners/clients across and outside of organizations.
• Displays passion, commitment and drive to deliver an experience that improves our clients’ financial lives.
• Has 5+ years’ of demonstrated experience with sales/bank operations and building, leading, managing and coaching a team.
• Is confident in identifying solutions for clients based on their needs and can resolve problems independently or bring in others as needed.
• Communicates effectively and confidently, and is comfortable engaging all clients.
• Has the ability to learn and adapt to new information and technology platforms.
• Applies strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills to meet clients’ needs as well as escalate as needed with sense of urgency.
• Will follow established processes and guidelines in daily activities to do what is right for clients and the bank, adhering to all applicable laws and regulations.
• Can attract, recruit and retain an effective sales and operations team.
• Efficiently manages your time and capacity.
• Can manage complexity, prioritize tasks, delegate and execute in a fast-paced environment.
• Can interpret performance results, find opportunities to drive success and hold others accountable to results.
• Can be flexible to work weekends and/or extended hours as needed.
• Travel required: Will vary depending on geography.
• Is proficient in computer skills and professional programs (example: Microsoft Office).
• Has the ability to pass compliance requirements.
• Experience in financial services and knowledge of financial services industry, products and solutions.
• Experience in mortgage, retail or hospitality.
• Experience working in an environment with individual and team goals where goals were routinely met or exceeded.
• Undergraduate college degree.
• Prior management experience.
• Bilingual skills.
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:
At Bank of America, we’re creating real, meaningful relationships with individuals, businesses and communities to help them focus on what matters most. Every day, we connect with 57 million customers, using our skills and expertise to help make their lives better.
We are committed to attracting and retaining top talent around the world to ensure we continue to deliver ...