Private Bank, Bank of America Private Wealth Management is a leading private wealth management organization providing vast resources and customized solutions to help meet clients' wealth structuring, investment management, banking and credit needs. Clients are served by teams of experienced advisors offering a range of financial products and services, including investment management, financial and succession planning, philanthropic and specialty asset management, family office services, custom credit solutions, financial administration and family trust stewardship.
Private Bank is part of the Global Wealth and Investment Management unit of Bank of America, N.A., which is a global leader in wealth management, private banking and retail brokerage. Private Bank employs more than 4,100 professionals and maintains 135 offices in 33 states.
• Client team lead with primary responsibility for new client acquisition, deepening client relationships and building an internal and external network to achieve business development goals
• Leads client team members and partners with other internal specialists to provide clients access to the full array of Private Bank capabilities and services, as required to meet their specific needs
• Reports to the Market Executive
Senior level associate who provides advice to clients with complex financial needs. A PCA focuses on sales to new and existing High Net Worth (HNW) clients. PCAs generally will have an in depth knowledge of one or two of the following areas: investments, credit, banking, trust and wealth transfer and a general understanding of the other areas. Using this knowledge, a PCA will help facilitate the integrated delivery of our services for investments, credit, fiduciary and other banking services. This position may be subject to SAFE Act registration requirements. Pursuant to the SAFE Act requirements, all employees engaged in residential loan mortgage originations must register with the federal registry system and remain in good standing. If your position requires SAFE Act registration, you will be required to register and to submit to the required SAFE Act background check and registration process. Failure to obtain and/or maintain SAFE Act registration may result in disciplinary action up to and including termination.
• Act as trusted advisor to, and advocate for, clients and prospects; provide integrated recommendations that encompass multiple products and services as needed
• Develop in-depth understanding of client’s needs, preferences and overall wealth; be responsive to changes in the business environment or client needs
• Effectively manage a book of relationships and act as relationship lead accountable for the clients experience
• Leverage specialists, service officers and other expert resources to ensure the integrated delivery of investment, fiduciary, credit and banking solutions
• Build relationships with internal and external sales referral partners
• Lead the Client Management Process (CMP) within client team to identify new business development opportunities
• Motivate and influence client team members appropriately; collaborate in their onboarding, coaching and development
• Meet Risk & Compliance requirements and policies
• 12+ years of private banking or complex financial services experience OR minimal equivalent of a bachelor degree
• Responsible for driving new business development for target client segment ($3MM++ investable assets)
• Present to clients a holistic approach, leveraging the entire Private Bank platform
• A high touch, client-focused individual with exceptional interpersonal skills
• A leader who recognizes opportunities for client engagement and proactively acts upon them for the betterment of the client
• Ability to influence; proactively asks for and closes business
• Solutions oriented; sales and financial aptitude a must
• Must be a skilled negotiator
• Ability to work and identify the need for team specialists; collaborate closely with other team members
• Takes on a leadership role on the team and within the business community
• Series 7, 63 and 65 (or Series 7 and 66) required (may gain licenses after start - unlicensed candidates may be considered if willing to obtain licenses within a 120 days of start date)
• MBA or Post-Graduate Degree preferred
• CFP, CPA, CFA, CTFA, CFM or JD a significant plus
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:
At Bank of America, we’re creating real, meaningful relationships with individuals, businesses and communities to help them focus on what matters most. Every day, we connect with 57 million customers, using our skills and expertise to help make their lives better.
We are committed to attracting and retaining top talent around the world to ensure we continue to deliver ...