The Model Risk Strategic Initiatives – Program Manager is responsible for supporting the program management and strategic implementation of strategic MRM programs that will continue to enhance the effectiveness of Model Risk’s processes and drive continue improvements.
Skills and Experiences
• 5+ years of experience in financial services industry, program management or experience in a related field
• Proven delivery of Operational Excellence and a continuous improvement mindset
• Creative and analytical thinking skills - with ability to comprehend, document, evaluate and improve complex business processes
• Self starter and ability to work a high degree of independence
• Proven ability to gather, interpret and deliver on business requirements (working with both technical and non-technical business teams)
• Advanced written, verbal, presentation creation and delivery skills
• Strong organization and planning ability
• Experience of enterprise change policy and standards beneficial
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:
At Bank of America, we’re creating real, meaningful relationships with individuals, businesses and communities to help them focus on what matters most. Every day, we connect with 57 million customers, using our skills and expertise to help make their lives better.
We are committed to attracting and retaining top talent around the world to ensure we continue to deliver ...