Loan IQ Product Specialist
As a Barclays Loan IQ Product Specialist, you will ensure design decisions are taken about the implementation of Loan IQ using industry best practice to leverage experience of past implementations where appropriate. For this role, you will support business and process analysis, facilitating the evaluation of solution options and supporting the definition of acceptance criteria amongst other things. You will also be part of the key component of the Wholesale Lending Strategy in the implementation of a new Loan Processing Application, Loan IQ.
Barclays is one of the world's largest and most respected financial institutions, with 329 years of success, quality, and innovation behind us. We've helped millions of individuals and businesses thrive, creating financial and digital solutions that the world now takes for granted. An important and growing presence in the USA, we offer careers providing endless opportunity.
We are currently in the early stages of implementing a hybrid working environment, which means that many colleagues spend part of their working hours at home and part in the office, depending on the nature of the role they are in. We’re flexible on how this works and it may continue to change and evolve. Depending on your team, typically this means that colleagues spend a minimum of between 20% to 60% of their time in the office, which could be over a week, a month, or a quarter. However, some colleagues may choose to spend more time in the office over a typical period than their role type requires. We also have a flexible working process where, subject to business needs, all colleagues globally can request work patterns to reflect their personal circumstances. Please discuss the detail of the working pattern options for the role with the hiring manager.
What will you be doing?
• Analyzing Functional analysis of Loan IQ against various business requirements
• Evaluating integration with Barclays systems, including Loan Trading, Accounting, and Risk
• Booking models and workflows for different Wholesale Lending products
• Configurating Loan IQ and Accounting Mapping definition workshops
• Performing Test planning and execution support, as well Migration strategy definition, planning and support
• Evaluating specific issues and proposal of solution options to broader stakeholder group for decision
• Collaborating with Loan IQ migration leads to identify migration requirements and define mappings
• Managing requirements in adherence to standards and governance to enable effective project management and delivery across a large programme
What we’ re looking for:
• Expert level knowledge of Finastra Loan IQ
• Degree level educated [or equivalent]
• Understanding of Wholesale Lending products and business processes, including Financial Accounting and Risk Management (Credit or Market Risk)
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
Skills that will help you in the role:
• Experience of managing requirements in Jira and documentation in Confluence
• Working knowledge of project management tools and techniques
• Familiarity with waterfall and agile methodologies
• Proficiency in using Microsoft packages, including Teams, Sharepoint, Powerpoint, Visio
Where will you be working?
At Barclays, we are proud to be redefining the future of finance and here at Whippany
we are defining the future of the workplace and the future of the way we work and live.
We are creating a unique community, one of four strategic tech-enabled hubs that will
redefine opportunity for everyone who works here. Whatever you do at Whippany,
you’ll have every chance to build a world-class career in this world-class environment.
Finance is the oxygen of the economy. Acting transparently and with expertise, we deploy finance responsibly to support people and businesses, acting with empathy and integrity, championing innovation and sustainability, for the common good and the long term. We have the capability and capital, the operational resilience and the commitment, to make a real and lasting difference to the economic lives of customers and communities. This is as true today as it was when our bank was founded over 330 years ago.