nd support the ambition to become the #1 RTD player
- Support leading Jim Beam – a truly iconic brand with ambitious growth plans.
- Opportunity to lead planning and implementing brand strategy in conjunction with cross-functional and international/global teams to ensure execution of strategies and tactics.
- Opportunity to lead and partner with an exciting agency network in developing high-class, award-winning executions of brand strategy.
- Supporting the Jim Beam Team in development, implementation and tracking of annual brand plans – leading the RTD business section of the brand
- Development, implementation and tracking of consumer-oriented brand activations in a multi-channel environment
(Retail | Gastronomy | E-commerce)
- Management and control of annual marketing budgets
- Definition and tracking of brand KPIs, including Nielsen Data performance tracking
- Competitor and trend watching
- Agency management and coordination for Media, Social/Digital, PR, BTL, non-premise
- Cross functional alignment with key departments including Sales, Trade Marketing, Finance and Supply Chain to achieve annual targets and objectives
- Lead preparation and implementation of new product launches
- Within field of RTD project management leading, co-ordinating and aligning with local RTD team as well as Global Commercialization Team and Global Brand House to reach common understanding and goals
- University degree in business, marketing, communications or equivalent
- 3 years of consumer marketing experience, preferably in international FMCG companies, beverages and/or spirits industry or categories with strong emotional Marketing relevance
- Fluent either in German or English, both would be a plus
- Digitally competent and high interest in marketing and category trends
- Ability to draw conclusions from data and extract meaningful insights to tell a story
- Demonstrated personal characteristics to be a self-starter, flexible, reliable and intrinsically motivated
- Proven team player with strong collaborative approach - to lead, build, drive and inspire
- Culturally sensitive, proven ability to build credibility and excel in a global environment with a matrix organisation
- Able to work well in a fast paced, cross-functional environment, and navigate ambiguity.
- Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously and complete projects in a timely manner
At Beam Suntory, people are our number one priority, and we believe our people grow together in diverse and inclusive environments where their unique insights, experiences and backgrounds are valued and respected. Beam Suntory is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, military veteran status and all other characteristics, attributes or choices protected by law. All recruitment and hiring decisions are based on an applicant’s skills and experience.