Beam Suntory is Crafting the Spirits that Stir the World. Rooted in two centuries of family heritage, Beam Suntory has evolved into the world's third largest leading premium spirits company ... where each employee is treated like family and trusted with legacy. With our greatest assets - our premium spirits and our people - we're driving growth through impactful marketing, innovation and an entrepreneurial spirit. Beam Suntory is a place where you can come Unleash your Spirit by making an impact each and every day.
Site Support Analyst
The following position is open in Clermont Kentucky, United States.
What makes this a great opportunity?
As an IT Service Delivery Analyst, you will act as a liaison between the business and IT organization. You will be responsible for managing and resolving tickets in ServiceNow within the SLA and provide support for IT related issues from software to hardware including applications, iPhones, workstations, and printers, escalating when needed. Your role will include taking ownership of end-user problems and following up with internal teams on behalf of the user and communicating the progress in a timely manner. You are required to document support information and resolution notes for knowledge base articles and participate in tasks and projects with a global team. The collective management of our hardware lifecycle (workstations, phones, peripherals, etc.) will be the responsibility of the local teams.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
• Represent IT to the business, and be the voice of the business to IT
• Align IT service offerings with business strategies, goals, and objectives
• Participate in and collaborate with the Global Service Delivery teams
• Troubleshoot 1st and 2nd level IT related issues from applications to hardware (workstations / phones / tablets)
• Receive, log, and manage incidents and service requests using ServiceNow
• Maintaining an asset inventory and track changes
• Develop and maintain documentation / KB articles
• Troubleshoot basic network issues
• Escalate unresolved calls to the next level of support
• Drive customer adoption and compliance
• Develop and facilitate training sessions
• Responsible for business satisfaction and the end user experience
• Suggest improvements ideas within the team
• Suggest innovation initiatives to add value to the business
• Take ownership of incidents and follow up the status on behalf of the user and communicate progress in a timely manner to maintain a high degree of customer service for all support queries and adhere to all service management principles
Reports To: IT Service Deliver Manager
Direct Reports: None
Key Organizational Interfaces:
• Beam Suntory end-users, executives, and IT colleagues
• Vendors and 3rd party service providers
Role Dimension: Local to your country / region
Geographic Locations Supported: Local support to country/region working with a global team to set standards and best practices
Qualifications & Experience
• Best-in-class customer service
• Strong technical acumen
• Business Relationship Management
• Ability to adapt to new environments and accept new challenges
• Understanding of IT Service Management
• Ability to present and discuss technical information in a meaningful way to end-users
• Documentation, Organization and Prioritization
• Strong team-oriented, collaborative, interpersonal skills
• End-user training
• Adhere to Service Level Agreements
• Incident Management experience
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Self-motivated person who gains satisfaction from providing an excellent end-user experience
• Excellent problem-solving abilities
Education / Experience
• Bachelor’s degree or educational equivalent
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in similar position / role
• Availability to travel < 5% of the time
• Minimum 3 years supporting Microsoft Windows 10, Office 365 and related hardware in a midsize company
• Experience in a global role is a plus
• ITIL certification is a plus
At Beam Suntory, people are our number one priority, and we believe our people grow together in diverse and inclusive environments where their unique insights, experiences and backgrounds are valued and respected. Beam Suntory is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, military veteran status and all other characteristics, attributes or choices protected by law. All recruitment and hiring decisions are based on an applicant’s skills and experience.
Beam Suntory was created in 2014 by combining the world leader in bourbon and the pioneer in Japanese whisky to form a new company with a deep heritage, passion for quality, innovative spirit, and vision of growing for good.
Our business has long-standing roots, but don’t be fooled. Beam Suntory doesn’t look—or act its age. From distilleries to offices to sales jobs in the field interacting with our customers on the front lines, we thrive together in a creative, energetic, and challenging work atmosphere that employees love.