Associate Procurement Agent
Huntington Beach, CA
At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We're committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that's welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
Boeing Defense, Space & Security (BDS) has an exciting opportunity for an Associate Procurement Agent to join our dynamic team in Huntington Beach, CA.
- Performs continuous review and analysis of demand and supply.
- Prepares and executes proprietary information agreements.
- Supports sourcing strategies, negotiations and documenting of contracts and agreements.
- Communicates performance expectations and metrics to evaluate and monitor supplier performance, program, customer, product and in-service strategies into source selection, negotiation and contracting strategies.
- Negotiates pricing and contract terms and conditions.
This position allows telecommuting. The selected candidate may be required to work onsite at one of the listed location options. (A hybrid work week of on-site and virtual will be discussed after accepting offer)
The position must meet Export Control compliance requirements, therefore a US Person as defined by 22 C.F.R. 120.15 is required. US Person includes US Citizen, lawful permanent resident, refugee, or asylee.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skill/Experience):
- 1 or more years of experience drafting, negotiating and executing complex contracts and subcontracts.
- 1 or more years of experience managing supplier performance to deliver products and services.
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- Bachelor's degree or higher preferred.
- 2 or more years of experience and/or training with the Truth in Negotiations Act (TINA).
- 1 or more years working with Domestic/Military and or Commercial Aerospace customers
- 3 or more years of experience working with procurement systems and processes.
Education/experience typically acquired through advanced education (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 3 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience (e.g. Master+1 years' related work experience , 7 years' related work experience, etc.)
Relocation assistance is not a negotiable benefit for this position. Candidates must live in the immediate area or relocate at their own expense.
This position may require travel up to 10% of the time
Drug Free Workplace:
Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing formarijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.
Boeing is implementing new requirements for employees to be fully vaccinated from COVID-19 or have an approved reasonable accommodation based on local legislation in several countries including U.S.-based employees. Please refer here for current vaccination and/or reasonable accommodation requirements, and timelines based on location.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Supports various BDSprograms at Huntington Beach site.