12 weeks off with full pay for new parents for the birth, adoption, surrogacy, or placement of a foster child
Connecting thousands of women & allies, Boeing Women Inspiring Leadership is the largest employee-led Business Resource Group
Tuition reimbursement program offers generous funding to continue learning and developing your skills
At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
Boeing is the world’s largest (Per Boeing LinkedIn page) aerospace company and a leading provider of commercial airplanes, defense, space, and security systems, and global services. Building on a legacy of over a century of innovation and leadership, Boeing continues to lead the way in technology and innovation, customer delivery, and investment in its people and future growth of aerospace.
In India, Boeing has been a strong partner to the Indian aerospace and defense sectors for more than 75 years. People at Boeing have been supporting mission readiness and modernization of India’s defense forces, and enabling connected, safer, and smarter flying experiences, in the sky, in the seas, and in space.
Technology for today and tomorrow
The Boeing India Engineering & Technology Center (BIETC) is a 3000+ diverse engineering workforce that contributes to global aerospace growth. Our engineers deliver cutting-edge R&D, innovation, and high-quality engineering work in global markets, and leverage new-age technologies such as AI/ML, IIoT, Cloud, Model-Based Engineering, and Additive Manufacturing, shaping the future of aerospace.
At Boeing, we believe creativity and innovation thrives when every employee is trusted, empowered, and has the flexibility to choose, grow, learn, and explore. We offer variable arrangements depending upon business and customer needs, and professional pursuits that offer greater flexibility in the way our people work. We also believe that collaboration, frequent team engagements, and face-to-face meetings bring diverse perspectives and thoughts – enabling every voice to be heard and every perspective to be respected. No matter where or how our teammates work, we are committed to positively shaping people’s careers and being thoughtful about employee wellbeing.
At Boeing, we are inclusive, diverse, and transformative.
With us, you can create and contribute to what matters most in your career, community, country, and world. Join us in powering the progress of global aerospace.
Boeing India Private Limited, Technical Publications is currently looking for Engineering Data Author to join their team in Chennai, IND. These positions will focus on supporting the Boeing Corporate business organization. Intro paragraph.
A successful candidate will understand the importance of analyzing the Engineering Documents and collaboration within the team as these positions will focus on working with the team and support to create, update and review the Boeing IPC/IPD.
• Performs routine data analysis duties and prepares IPC/IPD data.
• Performs analysis of BOM (Bill of materials) and Engineering drawings to create Installation/Assembly breakdown of parts using authoring tools.
• Revise Illustrated Parts Catalog to reflect parts interchangeability, Pre/Post configuration service bulletin changes.
• Follows IPC procedures, publication standards and government/customer specifications for authoring.
• Communicates ISO processes to company, customer, ISO auditors and representatives.
• Performs mark-up creation as inputs for illustrations.
• Learns to recognize non-conformities in accordance with established procedures and suggests recommendations for corrections.
• Compares product to incoming source data for the purpose of verifying technical accuracy.
• Assists with answering to technical queries, researching the problem and composing an answer.
• Performs basic formatting and cataloging of sub-assemblies and components in order as defined by established procedures and specifications.
• Performs deep analysis of Engineering Drawings, Service Bulletins, and Modifications to interpret the data for IPC incorporation.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
• 0-1 years of experience in creating, revising and reviewing IPC/IPD and ATA100/iSpec2200/ S1000D standards.
• Knowledge in reading Engineering drawings, Service Bulletins, specifications and any other engineering sources to research, analyze, and interpret to include the information in Publications.
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
• Aircraft Maintenance Engineering (AME) or Bachelor's degree in Engineering.
• 2021, 2022 Passed out candidates apply.
This position offers relocation.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
The story of our company is woven together from thousands of individual stories. We are engineers and technicians. Scientists and thinkers. Innovators and dreamers. Equity, diversity and inclusion are crucial to our company, our employees and our local communities. These foundational principles are how we collaborate to create the world’s most innovative aerospace products ...