Experienced Product Specialist DevSecOps
At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We're committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that's welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the seabed to outer space, you'll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us.
ITDA Enterprise IT Transition & Foundational Product Services is currently looking for Experienced DevSecOps Specialist to join their team in Bangalore, India. A successful candidate will have the Process & Product centric mindset, driving collaboration and automation as these positions will focus on working directly with internal stakeholders & vendors to meet their organizational goals
- Driving best practices on Lean, Agile, Devops/ DevSecOps methodologies, and continuously improving & evolving the DevSecOps metrics, policies, processes, and procedures
- Standardize the Devops/DevSecOps workflows and pipelines, by collaborating with Product teams
- Assist with implementing and designing automated security checks and additional security tools within the CI/CD pipeline workflows
- Work with Product teams to identify and recommend improvement opportunities by leveraging process maturity model and Devops/DevSecOps Maturity assessment toolkits.
- Training the Product development teams on Devops/DevSecOps policies, processes, and procedures.
- Collaborate with your Engineer teammates and Product Owner on topics ranging from CI/CD pipeline creation, troubleshooting and innovation
- Proactively communicate with peers and partners throughout Boeing, including supplier partners
- Establish partnerships and engage with internal and external stakeholders, maintain relationships/partnerships with internal/external customers, peers and partners to develop strategies, goals and objectives that are consistent with organization strategy and drive business solutions.
- Collaborate with product stakeholders in identifying automation opportunities and the automation ideas towards implementation.
BasicQualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- Demonstrated experience with CI/CD platforms, especially hosting/managing/admin (e.g. Bamboo, Jenkins, ADO, Gitlab-CI etc.)
- Hands on experience in Process Integration and Development
- Good understanding of Software Development Life Cycle
- Good understanding of Systems Architecture
- Scripting Knowledge is an added advantage (Bash, Shell, PowerShell)
Cloud platform experience (Azure preferred, especially Azure DevOps)
Devops Certification is an added advantage
- Knowledge of Container As Service (CaaS) platform is added advantage
- Experience with both Agile and Scaled Agile development methodologies
- Strong written and verbal communication
Product Management Knowledge Product mindset is preferred.
Information Security and/or Cybersecurity
- Virtual Machines (e.g. Parallels)
- Knowledge of web application architecture (Microservice/Traditional)
- Working knowledge of relational database (e.g. MySQL/MSSQL)
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- Experience in using DevOps Kanban boards and Pipelines (Azure preferred)
- CAMEO Modelling
- Web Development Experience.
- Visualization Tools experience Tableau is preferred.
- Experience with ServiceNow CRM Tool
- Azure DevOps Pipelines (for CI/CD)
- Reading/writing infrastructure as code (e.g. YAML)
- Experience with Security scanning tools like Coverity / SonarQube
- Platforms : Linux, Windows 10
- Understanding of Model Driven Development (MDA)/MDE (CAMEO preferred)Understanding of Web Application Architecture
**Typical Education & Experience:**
- Technical bachelor's degree or higher and typically 8+ years' related work experience or Master's degree with typically 7+ years' related work experience
- Note: A technical degree is defined as any four year degree, or greater, in a mathematic, scientific or information technology field of study.
This position offers relocation based on candidate's eligibility.
Boeing is implementing new requirements for employees to be fully vaccinated from COVID-19 or have an approved reasonable accommodation based on local legislation in several countries including U.S.-based employees. Please refer here for current vaccination and/or reasonable accommodation requirements, and timelines based on location.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.