Experienced Quality Specialist / CAR Focal
At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We're committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that's welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the sea bed to outer space, you'll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us.
Boeing Defense, Space & Security (BDS) has an exciting opportunity for an Experience Quality Specialist as a CAR Focal in Berkeley, MO.
This position is expected to be 100% onsite. The selected candidate will be required to work onsite at one of the listed location options.
- Represents the St. Louis Quality Organization in the facilitation of formal responses to DCMA Corrective Action Requests.
- Analyzes process data, metrics, models and flows to identify root cause of problems.
- Participates with stakeholders to develop potential preventive or corrective actions and implementation.
- Conducts system level audits to determine compliance with quality management system standards, configuration assurance, related business, regulatory and customer requirements and reports results to management.
- Establish good working relationships with customers, employees, and internal team members.
- Drive execution of plans to established schedules and deadlines.
- Works under general direction.
This position requires the ability to obtain a U.S. Security Clearance for which the U.S. Government requires U.S. Citizenship. (An Interim and/or final U.S. Secret Clearance Post Start is required.)
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- Experience in Quality Management Systems (QMS)
- 3+ years of experience in root cause analysis and corrective action
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- Experience with data mining, processing and analysis
- Experience assembling and delivering key briefings both to senior leadership as well as through the organization
Education/experience typically acquired through advanced education (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 6 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience (e.g. Master+4 years' related work experience, 10 years' related work experience, etc.)
Relocation assistance is not a negotiable benefit for this position. Candidates must live in the immediate area or relocate at their own expense.
Drug Free Workplace:
Boeingis a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.
This position is for 1st shift.
Boeing is implementing new requirements for employees to be fully vaccinated from COVID-19 or have an approved reasonable accommodation based on local legislation in several countries including U.S.-based employees. Please refer here for current vaccination and/or reasonable accommodation requirements, and timelines based on location.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.