Experienced Software Developer - .Net
At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We're committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that's welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the seabed to outer space, you'll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us.
The Boeing Company is currently seeking a high performing versatile software developer to join the Product Systems build team. The Product Systems build team provides comprehensive software solutions to rapidly access and visually transform complex engineering and manufacturing product data. Responsibilities include development and integration for a variety of Commercial off the Shelf (COTS) and in house software application supporting our engineering/manufacturing teams. Job requires working within a diverse team of skilled and motivated co-workers to collaborate on results. Other qualities for this candidate are a positive attitude, self-motivated, the ability to work in a fast-paced, demanding environment, and the ability to adapt to changing priorities.
Good communication skills are needed both verbally and written, to Interact with peers and customers. Job requires the ability to work well with others on a team as well as independently. Job requires working within a diverse team of skilled and motivated co-workers to collaborate on results. Other qualities for this candidate are a positive attitude, self-motivated, the ability to work in a fast-paced, demanding environment, and the ability to adapt to changing priorities.
BasicQualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- Ability to understand and develop software solutions to meet end user's requirements. Must be able to ensure that application integrates with overall system architecture, utilizing standard IT lifecycle methodologies and tools. Should be able to develop algorithms, data and process models, plans interfaces and writes interface control documents for use in construction of solutions of moderate complexity.
- Should be having strong experience with Object Oriented Programming concepts, .Net technologies, Web Development and advanced concepts.
- Must be able to create & own LLD and development artifacts as per best SDLC practices.
- Must Demonstrate experience in development and implementation including deployment of high-volume, multi-tiered, distributed mission critical applications (large scale web applications / enterprise applications / middleware applications).
- Ability to learn new technologies and adapt quickly.
- Ability to develop new and innovative applications as well as maintaining existing code.
- Strong Problem Solving and Debugging Skills.
- 8+ years of extensive hands-on programming experience in the following areas
- .Net Core, C#, Asp.net, MVC
- WCF (Windows Communication foundation) , WPF (Windows Presentation foundation) , Entity Framework
- Experience in Visual studio, Sql Server 2012/2014
- Expert Level understanding of Relational database and working experience in SQL and data modelling
- Working knowledge of JSON, XML, XPATH and XSLT.
- Complete ability to manage all software configuration items, installation and cutover of the computing products within a given scope.
- Experience in application integration/migration with both COTS and In-House applications required (through a middleware SOA solution).
- Experience with cross-platform (Linux and Windows) Software design and development.
- Excellent Presentation and communication skills to work in a globally distributed team.
- Working exposure with Agile (Scrum & XP).
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience**:**
- Experience in Aerospace domain.
- Experience in Service Oriented Architecture(SOA) , Web API , SOAP Services
- Experience in web hosting technologies/tools.
- Eye for user-focused design and UI/UX.
- DevOps, Continuous Integration. Experience in using any CICD tools like Jenkins, Jfrog Artifactory etc.
- Working experience with any of the ALM tools (GitLab, TFS, Gradle, Maven, Jenkins, Docker, Artifactory, Pivotal Cloud Foundry, ClearCase, SVN).
Typical Education & Experience:
- Technical bachelor's degree and typically 8+ years of related work experience. A technical degree is defined as any four year degree, or greater, in a mathematic, scientific or information technology field of study.
This position offers relocation based on candidate eligibility within INDIA.
Boeing is implementing new requirements for employees to be fully vaccinated from COVID-19 or have an approved reasonable accommodation based on local legislation in several countries including U.S.-based employees. Please refer here for current vaccination and/or reasonable accommodation requirements, and timelines based on location.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.