KC-46 Simulator Data Package Lead
At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We're committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that's welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
The Boeing Global Services Engineering, Support & Sustainment organization is seeking a lead Flight Simulator Design Technical Specialist to lead KC-46 Simulator Data Package development activities. As the KC-46 Tanker is a Military Commercial Derivative Aircraft program, this customer facing role will require integration and coordination across commercial and military engineering business units to ensure both USAF and International customer requirements are satisfied.
This is a hybrid position that allows telecommuting. The selected candidate will be required to perform some work onsite at one of the listed location options.
- Oversees flight simulator data and hardware deliverables for multiple projects.
- Monitors overall project performance.
- Evaluates trends in airline and manufacturers' technical data requests.
- Monitors changes in airline operational practices and identify opportunities to enhance product offerings.
- Influences revisions to regulatory requirements through industry conference participation.
This position requires the ability to obtain a US Security Clearance for which the US Government requires US Citizenship. An interim and/or final U.S. secret clearance Post Start is required.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- 5+ years of experience in Training Simulator Data Package development
- 5+ years of experience with Project Management
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- Experience with International Air Transportation Association (IATA) compliant simulator data packages
- Experience working with KC-46 or a comparable commercial derivative aircraft platform
Typical Education/ Experience:
Education/experience typically acquired through advanced education (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 15 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience (e.g. Master+13 years' related work experience, 19 years' related work experience, etc.)
This position is located in a location that does not offer relocation. Candidates must live in the immediate area or relocate at their own expense.
Drug Free Workplace:
Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.
Boeing is implementing new requirements for employees to be fully vaccinated from COVID-19 or have an approved reasonable accommodation based on local legislation in several countries including U.S.-based employees. Please refer here for current vaccination and/or reasonable accommodation requirements, and timelines based on location.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.