At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We're committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that's welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
The Boeing Defense, Space & Security (BDS) is seeking a Manufacturing Manager (K Level)to joinour dynamic Operations Management Team locatedin Heath, OH.You will join a growing team responsible for leading, developing and executing business plans. During the daily execution of leadership responsibilities, you will interface with multiple organizations throughout the Boeing Company.
- Manages employees performing activities in multiple manufacturing disciplines.
- Develops and executes business plans, policies and procedures and develops organizational and technical strategies.
- Acquires resources, provides technical management of suppliers and leads process improvements.
- Develops and maintains relationships and partnerships with customers, stakeholders, peers, partners and direct reports.
- Provides oversight and approval of technical approaches, products and processes.
- Manages, develops and motivates employees.
This position is expected to be 100% onsite. The selected candidate will be required to work onsite at one of the listed location option.
This position requires the ability to work variable shifts; including day, evening, night and weekends. The selected candidate must be able to travel 10% of the time.
Security Clearance and Export Control Requirements:
This position requires the ability to obtain a US Security Clearance for which the US Government requires US Citizenship. An interim and/or final U.S. Secret Clearance Post-Start is required.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- 3+ years of experience in a leadership or management role
- 3+ years of experience working in or supporting a manufacturing environment
- 3+ years of experience developing and implementing process improvement initiatives in a manufacturing environment
- Ability to work variable shifts, including day, evening, nights and weekends.
- Must be able to travel 10% of the time
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- A bachelor's degree or higher
- Experience using LEAN Manufacturing and/or Continuous Improvement practices and tools
This position is located in a location that does not offer relocation. Candidates must live in the immediate area or relocate at their own expense.
Drug Free Workplace:
Boeingis a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.
Boeing is implementing new requirements for employees to be fully vaccinated from COVID-19 or have an approved reasonable accommodation based on local legislation in several countries including U.S.-based employees. Please refer here for current vaccination and/or reasonable accommodation requirements, and timelines based on location.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.