Mid-Level Procurement Agent 3
Ridley Park, PA
At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We're committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that's welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
The Boeing Defense, Space & Security (BDS) organization is looking for Mid-Level Procurement Agents to join our dynamic team in Ridley Park, PA.
- Integrates program, customer, product and in-service strategies into source selection, negotiation and contracting strategies.
- Negotiates pricing and contract terms and conditions.
- Prepares and executes negotiated contractual documents and binding agreements.
- Conducts risk, issues and opportunities management.
- Manages supply and demand, schedules, supplier quality, delivery and financial performance.
- Initiates and executes supplier improvement activities and integrates results into contracting strategies.
This position is expected to be 100% onsite. The selected candidate will be required to work onsite at one of the listed location options.
This position is for 1st shift.
This position must meet Export Control compliance requirements, therefore a US Person as defined by 22 C.F.R. 120.15 is required. US Person includes US Citizen, lawful permanent resident, refugee, or asylee.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- Bachelor's Degree or Higher
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- 3 or more years of experience in supplier management or supply chain management.
- 3 or more years of experience drafting, negotiating and executing complex contracts and subcontracts.
- 3 or more years of experience in proposal development and contract negotiations with U.S. Government Customers
- 3 or more years of experience resolving errors between supply chain systems such as GOLD, Mechanized Spares Management System (MSMS) or Network Procurement (NWP).
- 3 or more years of experience creating, interpreting and/or enforcing technical requirements
Education/experience typically acquired through advanced education (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 10 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience (e.g. Master+8 years' related work experience, 14 years' related work experience, etc.)
Relocation assistance is not a negotiable benefit for this position. Candidates must live in the immediate area or relocate at their own expense.
Position requires travel up to 10% of the time.
Drug Free Workplace:
Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.
Boeing is implementing new requirements for employees to be fully vaccinated from COVID-19 or have an approved reasonable accommodation based on local legislation in several countries including U.S.-based employees. Please refer here for current vaccination and/or reasonable accommodation requirements, and timelines based on location.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.