Ph5A Contracts Manager
At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We're committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that's welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
5A.86.5CC_Lvl_3_Contracts_Administrator.pdf (PDF, 138KB)
We are seeking a talented Contracts Specialist to support the Ph5A Wedgetail upgrade program. You will be responsible for supporting various contracting activities, including tasks such as developing and negotiating timely and quality proposals leading to the contract administration/execution of these transactions. You will frequently deal with key stakeholders within the business, advising and guiding them in contractual interpretations and negotiations. You will also deal directly with customers and their Contracts, Commercial and legal advisors.
- Exercises appropriate signature authority in negotiating and contracting for the sale and support of aerospace products, services, technologies, financing and the licensing of intellectual property to support company strategies.
- Presents business solutions to preserve and expand the business. Represents the company in external negotiations to a diverse set of customers.
- Authority to prepare, negotiate, execute, interpret and administer legally binding complex contractual agreements for The Boeing Company.
- Coordinates and partners with other internal functional disciplines. Summarizes complex contractual issues, develops creative solutions and coordination of contractual risk mitigation.
- 5 years' experience in a Contracts Specialist/Manager role in a Project environment
- Tertiary qualifications in a related discipline (e.g. Law, Accounting or Business Management). Formal qualification in Law is highly desirable
- Previous demonstrated experience with Australian Standard Defence Contracting (ASDEFCON) suit of templates is highly desirable
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong planning and organisational skills
- Applicants must be Australian Citizens to meet defence security requirements.
Boeing Defence Australia is shaping the future of aerospace and delivering some of the nation's most important programs for the Australian Defence Force. As a BDA employee, you will join other innovative, ethical people who have the critical skills required to develop and deliver world class capabilities and systems to protect Australia and its national interests. Joining us is a chance to make your mark, working with a diverse team that is united in pushing the boundaries of imagination and excellence.
At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are core values. We're committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that's welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
- Flexible working options
- Study assistance
- Salary packaging
- Employee Incentive Program
- Global opportunities
We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace. Female applicants, people of Aboriginal or Torres Strait Island descent and ex-defence personnel are encouraged to apply.
Boeing has implemented a new COVID-19 Vaccination Policy in Australia that requires all new Boeing Australia hires to show proof of being fully vaccinated from COVID-19, or have an approved medical exemption by 3 December 2021. For Victorian based employees, the compliance date is 26 November 2021.
If you are ready to join an innovative industry leader and would like to register your interest in working for Boeing, please click Apply Now.
Boeing is implementing new requirements for employees to be fully vaccinated from COVID-19 or have an approved reasonable accommodation based on local legislation in several countries including U.S.-based employees. Please refer here for current vaccination and/or reasonable accommodation requirements, and timelines based on location.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.