At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We're committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that's welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
The Boeing International Corporation is currently seeking a Product Owner to join the Product Support and Services Mobility and Innovation team. The team provides comprehensive digitally native mobile, progressive web and innovation solutions to rapidly access and transform complex business scenarios by enabling digital products that enhance revenue opportunities and efficiencies for Boeing. Job requires working within a diverse team of skilled and motivated co-workers to collaborate on results. Other qualities for this candidate are a positive attitude, self-motivated, the ability to work in a fast-paced, demanding environment, and the ability to adapt to changing priorities.
Good communication skills are needed both verbally and written, to Interact with peers and customers. Job requires the ability to work well with others on a team as well as independently.
We are currently looking for Product Owner who will join our Team in Poland.
Candidates can work from one of our offices in Gdansk or optional Warsaw with the possibility of hybrid or remote working.
- Work very closely with business stakeholder, UX designer and architect to define product requirements and collaborate within agile teams to drive product management activities
- Consistently assess and analyze the impact of existing and new features
- Propose improvements to existing features, communicate and priorities these changes along with other development priorities and projects
- Performs activities to support opportunities for existing products & gathers data on customer needs to identify product opportunities
- Organize a cross-functional team of developers, designers and stakeholders to develop and drive impactful product launches
- Discovers new opportunities and solutions for problems by looking beyond current practices and using innovative thinking
- Write thorough requirements for each product/features and provide acceptance criterion
- Collect, maintain and disseminate information to stakeholders on an ongoing basis
- Manage timelines and follow multiple product roadmaps to organize timely feature releases and minimize release delays
- Analyze information from the User Operations team, user surveys and usability testing to identify actionable feedback
- Drive effective teamwork, communication, collaboration and commitment across multiple departments.
- Drives the product demos & owns incorporating feedback given into the product
- Owns the schedules & stake holder management
- Managing multiple products through various lifecycles
BasicQualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- 8+ years' of related work experience
- Self-starter with a positive attitude, high ethics, strong analytical and creative problem solving skills and a track record of working successfully under pressure in a time-constrained environment.
- Ability to understand the big picture and the inter-relationships of all positions and activities in the system, including the impact of changes in one area on another area
- Skill and ability to: collect, organize, synthesize, and analyze data; summarize findings; develop conclusions and recommendations from appropriate data sources.
- Ability to analyze business domain knowledge, perform requirements analysis, and develop business domain process models.
- Understands the definition of requirements for improving processes and systems, reducing their costs, enhancing their sustainability, and the quantification of potential business benefits.
- Ability to collaborate and iterate viable specifications and acceptance criteria in preparation for the deployment of information and communication systems.
- The adoption and adaptation of business analysis approaches based on the context of the work and selecting appropriately from plan-driven/predictive approaches or more adaptive (iterative and agile) approaches.
- Knowledge of responsibilities and tasks performed by various Engineering departments (e.g., design, test, develop, deploy, support) & Knowledge of the concepts and processes of managing a software system throughout the entire life cycle.
- Advanced knowledge of product/service value stream and Excellent communication skills with ability to engage, influence and inspire stakeholders to drive collaboration and alignment.
- Experience and knowledge of the Agile framework and well versed with SAFe framework
- Aware of Product KPIs and industry insights
- Design Thinking and prioritization capabilities
- Aware of modern technologies- cloud, API etc.,
- Excellent interpersonal communication & analytical skills
- Aware of standard task creation and management tools
- Basic UX design experience
- Ability to learn and adopt new tools and processes.
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- Experience in Aerospace domain
Employer will not sponsor applicants for employment visa status.
Join us if you want to:
- Flexible working hours and possibility to work remotely from home if preferred
- Professional skills development with our virtual learning tools and platforms (Digital Campus, LinkedIn Learning, Degreed, EdX, Enterprise Mentoring, Communities of Excellence & Practice)
- Broaden your experience in international projects, technical workshops and hackathons
- Additional days off for Christmas break (December 24th-January 1st)
- Employee recognition program (Boeing PridePoints)
- Medical Plan (Medicover) and life insurance (Warta S.A.) for you and your Family
- Employee Pension Scheme (PPE)
- International Employee Assistance Program - short term supportive counseling for you and your Family
- Friendly, inclusive atmosphere
- Cooperation with international team where we support and respect each other
Important information regarding this requisition: This requisition is for a locally hired position in POLAND. Candidates must have current legal authorization to live and work in Poland. Benefits and pay are determined at the local level and are not part of Boeing U.S. based payroll.
This position does not offer relocation. Candidates must live in the immediate area or relocate at their own expense.
Boeing is implementing new requirements for employees to be fully vaccinated from COVID-19 or have an approved reasonable accommodation based on local legislation in several countries including U.S.-based employees. Please refer here for current vaccination and/or reasonable accommodation requirements, and timelines based on location.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.