Annapolis Junction, MD
At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We're committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that's welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
Boeing Intelligence & Analytics is seeking aProgram Managerto join a Prime contract team.
As a U.S. government contractor, Boeing will require all new hires and employees located in the United States to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by December 8, 2021. Individuals who are unable to be fully vaccinated due to a disability/medical condition or sincerely held religious belief may apply for a reasonable accommodation during the post-offer process. Individuals who are approved for a reasonable accommodation will be subject to frequent COVID-19 testing and possibly other health and safety measures.Employees working in certain positions may be required to undergo frequent COVID-19 testing prior to December 8th if they are not fully vaccinated.
- Serves as the Primary Point of Contact to USG on all program level matters
- Leads Program execution and is fully responsible for the profit and loss of the program
- Responsible for program wide staffing activities and initiatives
- Facilitates the resolution of program performance and issues as necessary
- Executes and implements Program Management Best Practices to include all associated policies and processes.
- Ultimately responsiblefor cost management, schedules, proposals and other related high-level administrative or technical operations/activities
EDUCATION AND REQUIREMENTS:
- An Active TS/SCI clearance with polygraph
- Project Management Institute (PMI) certified Project Management Professional (PMP).
- The PM shall be knowledgeable of the guidelines provided by the Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) and DOD 5000 series regulations and shall have at least the following experience:
- 4+years as a PM in managing the development of integrated hardware and software systems.
- 2+years in the SIGINT environment.
- 3+years managing Intelligence Community (IC) or Department of Defense (DoD) - sponsored task order contracts.
- 4+years in detailed management and oversight of a contractor or government team, including conducting requirements analysis, project costing, deliverable tracking, schedule and financial data monitoring and reporting.
- 4+years' experience reviewing and analyzing financial expenditure reports.
- Experience managing multiple subcontractors.
- Experience with Cost Plus Award Fee contracts
BI&A is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Boeing is implementing new requirements for employees to be fully vaccinated from COVID-19 or have an approved reasonable accommodation based on local legislation in several countries including U.S.-based employees. Please refer here for current vaccination and/or reasonable accommodation requirements, and timelines based on location.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.