Secure Processor Architect-Senior Level
At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We're committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that's welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
The Boeing Company is seeking a Secure Processor Architect (Level 4) in Boeing's Secure Computing Solutions group. As a System on Chip (SoC) Architect at Boeing's Secure Computing Solutions, you will be part of a highly collaborative, close-knit multi-disciplinary team based in Pleasanton, California which develops leading-edge, cyber resilient ARM-based SoC processor solutions.
- Keep abreast of processor, foundry, trust, intellectual property, standards, trends, tools & methodology and support strategy
- Resolve complex issues related to architectural approaches, requirements, specifications and design
- Drive SoC architecture definition through documentation for cyber applications
- Support of Supplier Management with make-buy recommendations and other technical services
- Serve as a mentor and trainer growing the capability of the team
This position requires the ability to obtain a US Security Clearance for which the US Government requires US Citizenship. An interim and/or final U.S. Secret Clearance Post-Start is required.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skill/Experience):
- Experience with System on Chip (SoC) hardware/software
- Posses a Bachelor, Master or Doctorate of Science degree from an accredited course of study, in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics or other technical degree
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- Experience leading a SOC or processor design team
- Experience with Verification process and methodologies
- Experience with firmware / assembler languages
- Presentation skills
Typical Education and/or Experience:
Education/experience typically acquired through advanced technical education from an accredited course of study in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 9 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of technical education and experience (e.g. PhD+4 years' related work experience, Master+7 years' related work experience). In the USA, ABET accreditation is the preferred, although not required, accreditation standard.
This position offers relocation based on candidate eligibility.
Drug Free Workplace:
Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.
PotentialSigningBonus for Eligible/Qualified candidate.
This position is for 1st shift
Boeing is implementing new requirements for employees to be fully vaccinated from COVID-19 or have an approved reasonable accommodation based on local legislation in several countries including U.S.-based employees. Please refer here for current vaccination and/or reasonable accommodation requirements, and timelines based on location.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.