Senior Product Manager
At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We're committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that's welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the seabed to outer space, you'll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us.
Boeing India IT Product Systems team is currently looking for an Senior Product Manager to join their Bangalore, India team.
- Work very closely with business stakeholder, UX designer and architect to define product requirements and collaborate within agile teams to drive product management activities
- Consistently assess and analyze the impact of existing and new features
- Propose improvements to existing features, communicate and priorities these changes along with other development priorities and projects.
- Performs activities to support opportunities for existing products & gathers data on customer needs to identify product opportunities
- Organize a cross-functional team of developers, designers and stakeholders to develop and drive impactful product launches.
- Discovers new opportunities and solutions for problems by looking beyond current practices and using innovative thinking
- Write thorough requirements for each product/features and provide acceptance criterion
- Collect, maintain and disseminate information to stakeholders on an ongoing basis.
- Manage timelines and follow multiple product roadmaps to organize timely feature releases and minimize release delays.
- Analyze information from the User Operations team, user surveys and usability testing to identify actionable feedback.
- Drive effective teamwork, communication, collaboration and commitment across multiple departments.
- Managing multiple products through various lifecycles.
BasicQualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- Self-starter with a positive attitude, high ethics, strong analytical and creative problem solving skills and a track record of working successfully under pressure in a time-constrained environment.
- Ability to understand the big picture and the inter-relationships of all positions and activities in the system, including the impact of changes in one area on another area
- Skill and ability to: collect, organize, synthesize, and analyze data; summarize findings; develop conclusions and recommendations from appropriate data sources.
- Ability to analyze business domain knowledge, perform requirements analysis, and develop business domain process models.
- Understands the definition of requirements for improving processes and systems, reducing their costs, enhancing their sustainability, and the quantification of potential business benefits.
- Ability to collaborate and iterate viable specifications and acceptance criteria in preparation for the deployment of information and communication systems.
- The adoption and adaptation of business analysis approaches based on the context of the work and selecting appropriately from plan-driven/predictive approaches or more adaptive (iterative and agile) approaches.
- Knowledge of responsibilities and tasks performed by various Engineering departments (e.g., design, test, develop, deploy, support) & Knowledge of the concepts and processes of managing a software system throughout the entire life cycle.
- Advanced knowledge of product/service value stream and Excellent communication skills with ability to engage, influence and inspire stakeholders to drive collaboration and alignment
BasicQualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- 10+ years of product management experience
- Experience and knowledge of the Agile framework and well versed with SAFe framework
- Aware of Product KPIs and industry insights
- Design Thinking and prioritization capabilities
- Well versed with SDLC Cycle.
- Aware of modern technologies- Microservices, cloud, API
- Excellent interpersonal communication & analytical skills
- Aware of standard task creation and management tools
- Basic UX design experience
- Ability to learn and adopt new tools and processes.
Typical Education & Experience:
Bachelor's degree or 3 year Diploma with typically 12 to 16 Years related work experience and/or a Master's degree or 3 year Diploma with typically 11 to 1 Year's related work experience or relevant military experience.
This position offers relocation based on candidate eligibility.
This position offers relocation
Boeing is implementing new requirements for employees to be fully vaccinated from COVID-19 or have an approved reasonable accommodation based on local legislation in several countries including U.S.-based employees. Please refer here for current vaccination and/or reasonable accommodation requirements, and timelines based on location.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.