Software Engineer in Test
At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We're committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that's welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
We are looking for an experienced Software Engineer in Test to join the Aviation Data Solutions Software Development team in Gdansk, Poland.
The position will be located in Gdansk, in Poland Office. However, due to the current COVID-19 situation, the work is done mainly remotely or in hybrid mode.
A successful candidate will join one of our teams working on developing an aviation data management system for our external customer. This product allows to maintain, extract and package navigational data which will be provided to the airlines to load into the Flight Management Systems (FMS).
The main responsibilities will be related to the test automation, maintaining and developing testing frameworks and managing the test environment infrastructure.
- Maintain and develop existing testing frameworks
- Develop and maintain testing pipelines
- Develop, write and execute automated tests
- Create and manage the test environment infrastructure
- Monitoring and documenting test results
- Report, debug and verify defects
- Creatively removing impediments
Required Qualifications (Experience/Education/Skills):
3+ years of professional engineering experience
Very good English
Preferred Qualifications (Experience/Education/Skills):
- Practical experience with Protractor, Cypress or similar
- Practical knowledge of project management tools JIRA or other
- Practical knowledge of the test management tool Microfocus ALM or other
- Practical knowledge of SQL
- Experience working with XML/JSON files
- Familiar with CI/CD concept (Jenkins)
- Understood of code written in Groovy
- Familiar with Git and Git-Flow methodology
- Experienced in complete SDLC
- ISTQB Foundation (will be a plus)
- Experienced in Docker
- Experienced in Python
- Experienced in RobotFramework
- Experience working in Scaled Agile Framework
If you want to:
- Get good care of your body (active teams), soul (CSR activities) and well-being (rich benefit package)
- have an authentic influence on the future of aviation
- help us create unique solutions for our customers
- be a part of something big, challenging and meaningful
- join an international team where great ideas are appreciated and implemented
- have the opportunity to work with the biggest players in the aviation world
Apply by sending your CV in English.
Employer will not sponsor applicants for employment visa status.
Important information regarding this requisition: This requisition is for a locally hired position in POLAND. Candidates must have current legal authorization to live and work in Poland. Benefits and pay are determined at the local level and are not part of Boeing U.S. based payroll.
This position does not offer relocation.Candidates must live in the immediate area or relocate at their own expense.
Boeing is implementing new requirements for employees to be fully vaccinated from COVID-19 or have an approved reasonable accommodation based on local legislation in several countries including U.S.-based employees. Please refer here for current vaccination and/or reasonable accommodation requirements, and timelines based on location.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.