VC-25B Supply Chain Mgmt Analyst - L4
San Antonio, TX
At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We're committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that's welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
Boeing Global Services (BGS) is seeking a Supply Chain Mgmt Analyst L4 to support our VC25B program in San Antonio, TX
Incorporates change and planning decisions to arrive at optimal solutions. Applies Supply Chain Management (SCM) methodologies to ensure coordination in the global supply chain. Analyzes complex material requirements. Verifies and incorporates Bills of Material/schedules into a production plan. Determines part number attributes. Initiates, coordinates and authorizes release of orders by evaluating system requirements and resource availability. Ensures on-time delivery. Documents and resolves order delinquencies. Reports schedule adherence issues. Develops and controls inventory plans. Optimizes inventory levels. Analyzes and dispositions excess inventories. Initiates audits. Develops and creates schedules for products and services. Assists in developing estimates and schedules for new business proposals. Implements and maintains process improvements by analyzing and establishing best practices for materials management to improve SCM performance. Works under general direction.
- Leads and administers post production requests for quotes containing long lead times, high value and/or lengthy bills of material.
- Enters, tracks, monitors and coordinates customer material and delivery requirements.
- Leads and monitors customer allocation and delivery schedules and projections for significant customers.
- Executes purchase orders to internal business partners and manages supply, schedules, supplier quality, delivery, and performance. Initiates and executes supplier improvement activities and integrates results into business processes.
- Anticipate important or critical events, identifying resource requirements and assigning responsibility for specific work, including deadlines and performance expectations.
- Ability to understand the big picture and the inter-relationships of all positions and activities in the system, apply the principles of systems thinking to accelerate performance.
- General understanding of maintenance, modifications, retrofit processes and procedures.
- Drives decisions that support internal/external programs, customers and product/order commit dates
- Optimizes execution of the supply chain, balancing inventory, supply orders and scheduled demands
- Provide Modification Program timely communication, leadership and continuous process improvement.
- Adaptable, able to work in a constant change and fast paced environment
This position is expected to be 100% onsite.
This position requires an active (or ability to obtain) US Security Clearance for which the US Government requires US Citizenship as a condition of employment.An interim and/or final U.S. Top Secret Clearance Post-Start is required.
This position requires ability to obtain program access, for which the U.S. Government requires U.S. Citizenship only
Basic Qualifications (Required Skill/Experience):
- Minimum 10 years previous experience working with supply chain material managementfunctions.
- Previous experience leading cross-functional teams
- Must be willing to work variable shifts, including weekends and overtime. Some positions may also be rotating shifts
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- Minimum10years experience working in a computer based Inventory Management system or Warehouse management system
Bachelor's degree and typically 10 or more years' related work experience, or a Master's degree and typically 8 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Relocation: This position is located in a location that does not offer relocation. Candidates must live in the immediate area or relocate at their own expense.
Drug Free Workplace: Boeingis a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.
Shift: Must be willing to workrotating shifts.
Boeing is implementing new requirements for employees to be fully vaccinated from COVID-19 or have an approved reasonable accommodation based on local legislation in several countries including U.S.-based employees. Please refer here for current vaccination and/or reasonable accommodation requirements, and timelines based on location.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.