iness performance, market opportunities and industry trends. You will empower partners on how to use the system, tools and available products of https://Booking.com with the goal of optimizing their performance on the platform and creating an amazing experience for https://Booking.com's customers.
Please note that this position is initially on a 1 year contract basis and it can be prolonged after.
Key Job Responsibilities and Duties:
- Pro-active communication with partners in your region by telephone and by internal messaging to assist with the development of the business, also available for market visits to your designated portfolio
- Responsible for a portfolio of partners where you are the first point of contact, answering questions and following up when needed, also responsible of evaluating local market characteristics, trends and drivers
- Responsible for maintaining a stable relationship with the accommodation partners (https://i.e. frequent performance calls and contact to ensure they offer https://Booking.com's customers the best availability and competitive pricing)
- Be knowledgeable on https://Booking.com's products so that their benefits and usage can be explained to Partners
- Identify opportunities for partners that will help improve https://Booking.com's business by using its internal segmentation to prioritize
- Help identifying new potential partner leads and pass this leads on for further follow up
- Responsible for taking Customer Service escalations which relate to their managed portfolio and solving these in the most efficient manner for the business, partner and customer
- Support the organization of events, such as workshops and webinars, for partners. Also encouraged to attend in the partner events for their managed portfolio
Role Qualifications and Requirements:
- 2 years of experience in a relevant account management/sales/business development function
- Proficient in spoken and written English and Czech
- Affinity or experience within e-commerce and/or travel industry are considered a plus
- Proactive with a sense of responsibility and can work independently
- Accurate, strong analytical skills and an eye for detail
- Great teammate, self-motivated, flexible and open to change
- Hotel School, or University background preferred
- Driver's license
- Availability to travel up to 50% to a designated area within the country
Benefits & Perks: Global Impact, Personal Relevance:
- Annual paid time off and generous paid leave scheme including: parent, grandparent, bereavement, and care leave
- Hybrid working including flexible working arrangements, working from home furniture and ergonomic support, and up to 20 days per year working from abroad (home country)
- Discounts & Wallet credits to spend on our products, upgrade to https://Booking.com Genius Level 3, and friends & family https://Booking.com discount vouchers
- Free access to online learning platforms, development and mentorship programs
- Global Employee Assistance Program, free Headspace membership
*Please note that while our philosophy is the same in every location, benefits may differ by office/country.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion at https://Booking.com
- Directly linked to our mission to make it easier for everyone to experience the world, Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) have been a core part of our company culture since day one. This ongoing journey starts with our very own employees, who represent over 140 nationalities and a wide range of ethnic and social backgrounds, genders and sexual orientations.
- Take it from our Chief People Officer, Paulo Pisano: "At https://Booking.com, the diversity of our people doesn't just build an outstanding workplace, it also builds a better and more inclusive travel experience for everyone
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable adjustments to participate in the interview process. Please contact us to request adjustments.
Career Development Opportunities:
- Bi-annual performance conversations, company-wide mentoring program, and internal development and growth opportunities
- Unlimited access to online learning platforms (such as Udemy, Coursera, LinkedIn learning, O'reilly)
- Please apply by using a resume/cover letter in English.
- The recruitment process will entail: a phone discussion with the recruiter, a competency business interview and a Business Case interview (3 stages)
**Pre- Employment Screening:
**If your application is successful, your personal data may be used for a pre-employment screening check by a third party as permitted by applicable law. Depending on the vacancy and applicable law, a pre-employment screening may include employment history, education and other information (such as media information) that may be necessary for determining your qualifications and suitability for the position.